What's new

Blast in Peshawar

The blast is of IED in Khyber Agency not in Peshawar.

Its started happening daily now... Is it to dispel the rumors of a deal between PA and the terrorists..?? Depending on whether those rumors are true or not, these blasts will attain very different connotations..

Its started happening daily now... Is it to dispel the rumors of a deal between PA and the terrorists..?? Depending on whether those rumors are true or not, these blasts will attain very different connotations..

RIP to dead
It was happy to see peace in Pakistan since last many month. May god keep the peace forever...

Can't say happening daily considering the fact it happened in Khyber agency where an army operation is going on in that agency. IED blasts were taking place here and there ares of FATA.

may god grant peace to those who are dead.
areesh bhai . could you enlighten me as to the mood of the people when they encounter these blasts ever so often . don't they protest ?

Heart-warming to see the goodwill of the Indian people represented here. Thank you, may we all know more peace.
...could you enlighten me as to the mood of the people when they encounter these blasts ever so often . don't they protest ?
Protest...against an invisible actor?

After almost a year of few bombs, we are again seeing smaller bombs in KP, even though technically Khybar is FATA adjacent to Peshawar. I would have thought the terrorists had learnt killing non-combatants was no solution, but maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom