What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

thats the worst part you differ between savages talibans & al qaeda ..

Put all kinds of religious / sectarian extremists put them in one category .. no two ways about it
now where did you see I have said that? infact I am among those who said TTP- AQ are in alliance, why do you think TTP fighters went to Syria??/

keeping that aside, what I said above is that the incident is not in the light of Peace talks or anything, it came in the light of orders by AQ leader Al-Zawari, What I am saying is, you guys are dragging politics & military into this, but they might not have anything to do with it.
I am just asking you guys to look at the incident with a different perspective

No Doctors available in the Hospitals .... WTH ..

I am loosing my patience with KPK gov

I have two thing in my mind:

-Maybe foreign elements are involved so that peace settlement will be ruined,or disturbed,APC case must be kept in mind.

-Or second reason as I have predicted that if TTP is involved then they must have made peace talk with an objective to recover their high profile prisioners only rather then any other settlement.

Yeh behti Ganga hai, sab haath dho rahe hai. There can be countless theories we can weave around this but as long as higher ups are going to be uncertain about how to deal with this menace and with whom to deal with, people irrespective of sects or religion are going to die.

-- about 600 to 700 people were in church at the time of blast as per commissioner's statement

-- Two policemen died as well

-- suicide jackets contained around 12 KG explosives

-- PTI leadership returning to peshawer

Fuc.king useless excuses of human beings. Can't even spare people minding their own business in peace. Nevermind churches, they blow up their own mosques if they want. Anyone who wants peace talks with these animals should hanged for fuc.king treason

Media sources are showing less figures,at least 400-700 people were present inside Pakistan church,so if two bombs are blasted then imagine of increase/rise of death toll of victims?
My condolences for dead and injured minorities,either foreign hands are involved to sabotage peace talks in case if TTP denies and incase if TTP accepts,then my very first pridiction was correct,the peace talks were only accepted by TTP with clear objective of recovery of high profile criminals.

700 people inside Chruch ?? o bhai kitne bare Church hey ye :S ???

So much for the peace F**KING talks, it's time these bloody politicians at least now they realize that there can be no peace with these rented terrorists & this incident is a clear proof.

For GOD sakes give Pak Army & Intel Agencies free hand to deal with these rented terrorists & it is time for IK to shut his A** mouth & stop saying cr*p that he wants peace & so on. Gen. Kayani said it clearly that "this is our war" but people like IK keep saying this is US war, I don't know when this brainless person will realize that US, Afghan & etc. are financing & fully supporting these rented terrorists against Pakistan.

PTI should be held responsible for this blast now, IK wants peace this here is peace for him.

and we want to talk with these people... they just understand one language & that is a language of a bullet..

and we want to talk with these people... they just understand one language & that is a language of a bullet..

A lot of your countrymen still consider people such as these your strategic assets and dream of redirecting these people to wage war on Indian civilians after NATO leave Afghanistan. Someone's got to pay the price for that dream.. Eh @bilal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for the peace F**KING talks, it's time these bloody politicians at least now they realize that there can be no peace with these rented terrorists & this incident is a clear proof.

For GOD sakes give Pak Army & Intel Agencies free hand to deal with these rented terrorists & it is time for IK to shut his A** mouth & stop saying cr*p that he wants peace & so on. Gen. Kayani said it clearly that "this is our war" but people like IK keep saying this is US war, I don't know when this brainless person will realize that US, Afghan & etc. are financing & fully supporting these rented terrorists against Pakistan

PTI should be held responsible for this blast now, IK wants peace this here is peace for him.

No offence but the same can said about you as well,we are given the aid by the same source.....

you are saying...CIA/US backs these militants and the same CIA/US backs our army as well...how fool of us!!!!

Back
Top Bottom