What's new

Blanket Air Defense for Pakistan

I guess I shold get ready all my weapons including my air defence systems too, from tomorrow cuz who knows when the next attack gonna come and I can't trust our ruling elites anymore cuz they will be sitting ducks within the feets of their dear Uncle Sam begging for mercy.........:smokin:

pakistan will aquire these systems and pakistan has made a squadren of 24 fighters by its own in last 3 years plus china gave us 50 without any cost that gives us protection from fighters bombers and uavs can be contered with shoulder mounted sams which we got loads and there is no such a technology of stealth which can 100% stay off radar and china have shot down U2s yugosalvia shot down F117 nighthawks with ordinary radars and sams but if we get chinese missiles and radars with sam batteries then we will get the blanket air cover

we should learn from that and all this stealth is propaganda no such thing called 100% stealth

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistan will aquire these systems and pakistan has made a squadren of 24 fighters by its own in last 3 years plus china gave us 50 without any cost that gives us protection from fighters bombers and uavs can be contered with shoulder mounted sams which we got loads and there is no such a technology of stealth which can 100% stay off radar and china have shot down U2s yugosalvia shot down F117 nighthawks with ordinary radars and sams but if we get chinese missiles and radars with sam batteries then we will get the blanket air cover....................
we should learn from that and all this stealth is propaganda no such thing called 100% stealth

ALL of what you describe will take only a few ours to demolish. Please do not be delusional.

the stealth of 1999 is different from present

Sorry for poking my nose but you guys need an attitude like Vietnams. Vietnam beats USA & China by very little time span. What they had was LMGs and attitude to beat whomever attack them on their motherland. I am not saying that weapons are secondary but the attitude to kill is important :cheers:

Well first of all we need a Pair of Balls before any of these systems are acquired or deployed. If you don't have the balls to use em, they are of no use, and we have seen how well our world class systems have been put to use by the neutered military command.

How naive.

US can come and go as they please in most of Pakistani airspace as and when needed, no matter what "formidable" defense system is deployed by Pakistan. The technological superiority is THAT overwhelming make no mistake about it.

there is no naivety on my part. I'm not talking about detering a large scale US incursion into Pakistan. I was refering to a rather small scale US/Nato violation which have proven to be lethal on number of occassions. The recent being four helos hovering above Pakistani posts. To even counter that we have nothing. Something not even as effective and affordable as LD and FD 2000 as longbrained effectively put forth in his posts 11, 12, 13.

The point I was making was of physological fear. Here they have none, as per taimikhan it takes us hours to scramble jets into that area. Soemthing's gotta give.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

ALL of what you describe will take only a few ours to demolish. Please do not be delusional.

in a full scale war, yes. but not during a violation by one or two jets or choopers.

The point I was making was of physological fear. Here they have none, as per taimikhan it takes us hours to scramble jets into that area. Soemthing's gotta give.......................

Do you really think you can induce psychological fear into NATO pilots by what you are suggesting?

Bhaijan, aglay log bhi larney marney key liye tayyar hotay hein. The Pakistan Army does not have a monopoly on valor and bravery and dedication. Nearly ALL armed forces have them in spades.

Do you really think you can induce psychological fear into NATO pilots by what you are suggesting?

Bhaijan, aglay log bhi larney marney key liye tayyar hotay hein. The Pakistan Army does not have a monopoly on valor and bravery and dedication. Nearly ALL armed forces have them in spades.

uff, oh yaar mein kya baat ker raha hoon woh kya samjh raha hai. I'm not callign them coward or anything. listen to this, rigth now Pakistan has next to nothing installed over there, or so it seems, these guys are practically prading in there without any hesitation.

You install a good defence system (not to prevent a large scale incursion, before you go that route) but against small or handful of air assets, there will be some hesitation. They wont go in with total boldness. In the heat of the battle our soldeirs can press the rocket release button, too. one down chopper and we'll see how there isn't some hesitation. many posters have mentioned number of ground assets to brign down a nato chopper so don't tell me Pakistan can't afford those.

...................rigth now Pakistan has next to nothing installed over there, or so it seems, these guys are practically prading in there without any hesitation.

You install a good defence system (not to prevent a large scale incursion, before you go that route) but against small or handful of air assets, there will be some hesitation. ...................

That is exactly what I am telling you: Pakistan does not have, or access to, a "good" enough defense system to deter NATO forces, west or east. Simple fact.

That is exactly what I am telling you: Pakistan does not have, or access to, a "good" enough defense system to deter NATO forces, west or east. Simple fact.

and hence the thread and the suggestion of weapon system by the operator. the weapon system is chinese, very affordable and can be acuquired by Pakistan. any tech issues you have youcan discuss with the operator. He's put forward good enough points.

a few hours?from where are going to lauch an attack?who will give a green light for their own destruction?
and by the way u put pakistan in iraq catagory and u are afraid.just go read about ur religion read in the Quran that when an aggresor agress against u pick up ur arms and fight and God will help u and give u victory and dont take anyone apart from Allah as ur saviour.Didnt Allah sent angels to fight along muslims against Kuffar in battle of badr?313 against 1300?if we have faith in Allah nothing is impossible.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

... and still be useless against NATO. For sure.
Ithink NATO is bigger then God for You break your idol and accept Allah almighty as ur creator or see ur Idols broken infront of u.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

But copying is copying
hahaha still better then the flying coffins migs
at least they got capacity to copy but u can only procure u trying on TEJAS from 1982.copying even needs some brains its not like making software for computer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom