What's new

Biker's Lounge

Hey @Syed.Ali.Haider looks like me and you share the love of open road and fast machines. Anybody like that is got to be okay .. Peace :tup:

Age is no excuse not to have fun ! A life lived to the full is a life lived better.

Hey @Syed.Ali.Haider looks like me and you share the love of open road and fast machines. Anybody like that is got to be okay .. Peace :tup:

Age is no excuse not to have fun ! A life lived to the full is a life lived better.

ToTD1.jpg

ToTD2.jpg

ToTD3.jpg

ToTD-Moi.jpg

Just reminiscing
Well, you can't unload all this on me. You can only credit the first one on me. I am disqualified from the second one simply because my Urdu has no legs to convey much let alone a post. Anyway look at this below.

1280px-Venn0001.svg.png

People can share some things in common - yet be entirey conflicted on others. That's how it is.Okay you have my apology ...

Well, you can't unload all this on me. You can only credit the first one on me. I am disqualified from the second one simply because my Urdu has no legs to convey much let alone a post. Anyway look at this below.

1280px-Venn0001.svg.png

People can share some things in common - yet be entirey conflicted on others. That's how it is.

Hey, those were the polite ones. There are many others .....

I'd rather be riding, but what I will be doing is shoveling snow, apparently:

SingnificantSnowEvent.jpg

Not available here. Would have to wait too long to import it in.

Can you tell me which between the first two if you had to make a choice between

041.JPG

and them?
Aren't these the sportec m5 by metzeler, my 390duke came equipped with them...amazing tyres but very nervous on sand or gravel.
Lasted for approx 9k kms and replacement costed me around 11k INR here in delhi for the rear tyre.
P.s. sold the Duke

There are a number of local brands in Pakistan which have tried to launch heavier models in Pakistan but the local market prefers smaller displacement engines because biking is seen as a poor man's chore rather than a hobby.

For example:
246366d1306696459-superasia-heavy-bike-vikingpos.jpg

LG-2.jpg

hero-125cc-2007-68152.jpg

However, none of these could break into the 70cc segment which accounts for over 80% of two wheeler sales in Pakistan.
No offence but they are a torture for the eyes!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom