What's new

Big Dam-- Big Corruption---Another scandal of PMLN govt

I voted for Imran Khan but after the Dharna he lost my support along with five others in our family. Nawaz Sharifs vote bank is still secure.

I voted for Imran Khan but after the Dharna he lost my support along with five others in our family. Nawaz Sharifs vote bank is still secure.
They are buying crown land for millions and you are only intrested in dharna really.

Yea, Imran Khan referred to Zardari as less corrupt than PML-N.

LMAO. What an idiot.

Then you decided to go back to corrupt sharif or his equal if not greater corrupt zardai?

Why wouldnt Sharif's vote bank be secure when we have so many dumb people who dont even know who they are voting for any why? I saw a video of a lady going person to person inquiring their vote person and why.

This one lady said "sher" when asked why, she said because we that's what our generation and ones before have been doing.

Then asked if she knows who she means by "Sher" to which she says no idea. Lady asks if she knows nawaz sharif to which she remembers and says ooh yeah I have heard of this name before.

Then asked if she knows who is his candidate for NA122 (Ayaz Sadiq) which she was oblivious to.

Then asked she PMLN has done anything for this town to which she says no idea again.

When you have such people who have lived all their lives in Pakistan and still have no idea of their surroundings and keep demanding better things for themselves even after getting kicked 2 times before by same people, no wonder we are in such sorry state.

I like how you can ignore NS and Zardari's years of loot mar but a mere dharna was more than enough to break you.

One reason why Khan Sahib lost my support is that he is responsible for polarizing Pakistani politics

I do not dislike PTI but I do like PMLN more

polarize politics ? So u want muk muka ?

Then you decided to go back to corrupt sharif or his equal if not greater corrupt zardai?

Why wouldnt Sharif's vote bank be secure when we have so many dumb people who dont even know who they are voting for any why? I saw a video of a lady going person to person inquiring their vote person and why.

This one lady said "sher" when asked why, she said because we that's what our generation and ones before have been doing.

Then asked if she knows who she means by "Sher" to which she says no idea. Lady asks if she knows nawaz sharif to which she remembers and says ooh yeah I have heard of this name before.

Then asked if she knows who is his candidate for NA122 (Ayaz Sadiq) which she was oblivious to.

Then asked she PMLN has done anything for this town to which she says no idea again.

When you have such people who have lived all their lives in Pakistan and still have no idea of their surroundings and keep demanding better things for themselves even after getting kicked 2 times before by same people, no wonder we are in such sorry state.

I like how you can ignore NS and Zardari's years of loot mar but a mere dharna was more than enough to break you.

To me the single most important thing required at present is continuation of the democratic process.

Everything goes down the drain if the military takes over or installs a government with its support

To me the single most important thing required at present is continuation of the democratic process.

Everything goes down the drain if the military takes over or installs a government with its support

These days every politician or party screams "democracy must continue" whenever it comes under a microscope. Its just another way of saying "Let it go, what crimes we committed in past are done for. Let us complete our turn then do whatever you want" and nothing else.

Bringing these crimes to light of people who never have any idea what goes on in their country doesn't put democracy in danger but instead strengthens it. But what would the gullible people know.

And to me, I can even ditch IK for a martial law. At the point I am so sick of these democracy barking two faced politicians that I would rather see them rolled over by a tank than their actual smug faces.

The dharna proved to me that PTI is anti democracy

Khan Sahib is making the same mistakes others made. He is no different

So whats democracy dont ask for ur rights and be quiet ?

So whats democracy dont ask for ur rights and be quiet ?

So it applies on PML-N but not on PTI where if someone asks for rights get kicked out ?

Back
Top Bottom