What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fed up of these Arabs derailing these threads It is not about Iran. Please can I ask all members to report these guys who keep posting off topic material to stop us from discussing about Saud's talking about democracy

Plz my bro, report their off-topic posts.:lol:

says somebody, whos democratic goverment has been toppled by military dictators number of times and may do it again..

Atleast they have absolute monarchy,.. tere kya hai??? gilani, zardari and co, u are proud of??//:rofl:

Iranians note how Hindutva comes to support Zionist Arabs. Saud -democracy supported by Zionists and Hindutva

he gets paid in gold for that joke probably.

he wont be getting much gold then lol

Aryan_B...you must not stop here praise saud regime for their unimaginable sacrifices for Arabian Gulf and Muslim Nations in trouble across the globe...RSA has done enough for the arab world atleast it liberated Lebanon and Palestine from isreali bombardment and occupation of those Areas with its mighty F-15s-Tornado and soldiers of God. Saudi Arab has also declared sanctions against hindustan for occupying Kashmir and Saudis are forfront speaking about Kashmir and Palestine on every forum. Remember how RSA warned isrealis of grave consequences if they did not stop 22 Day bombardment of Palestine. Who shall LOLz First...

hamas is a terrorist group? why because they defend the palestinians against your zionists ally?

thanks for showing us your true face.
now bye bye:wave:

Bradar in soosmar khore zionisteo has.

I didn't include Hamas you lier! they don't send death squads to Iraq, and they did't send gangs to kill Syrians.

Plz my bro, report their off-topic posts.:lol:

I would never be want to called bro by a Saud lover. You are not my bro so please refrain from calling me that. Go call Israelis and Hindutva your bros.

back to topic Americans have to be taking the mick and be joking if they are going to discuss democracy in Syria with sauds lol

Aryan_B...you must not stop here praise saud regime for their unimaginable sacrifices for Arabian Gulf and Muslim Nations in trouble across the globe...RSA has done enough for the arab word atleast it liberated Lebanon and Palestine from isreali bombardment and occupation of those Areas with its mighty F-15s-Tornado and soldiers of God. Saudi Arab has also declare sanctions against hindustan for occupying Kashmir and Saudis are forfront speaking about Kashmir and Palestine on every forum. Remember how RSA warned isrealis of grave consequences if they did not stop 22 Day bombardment of Palestine. Who shall LOLz First...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You forget now they are going to advise Americans about democracy to Arabs in Syria lol

What do you mean by fire? :blink: oh right that...:rofl:

This is what these Arabs do because they do not want to face discuss and address the truth. back to topic Sauds have a lot of experience on how to suppress democracy and women

Guys dont allow yourself to be taken off topic these rants from Saud lovers are intended to take you away from discussing like adults issues.

Lets get back to topic discuss what Sauds mean by democracy. Maybe they mean like Taliban in Afghanistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom