What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps posting that video everywhere he goes.

well take a look at this.
King-Abdullah-II-Netanyahu.jpg

we should destroy this f****** family as soon as possible.this regime is worst traitor to the ISLAM.
this regime is nothing but a group of terorists who killed(and kill)thousands of muslims in Pakistan,afghanistan,Iran,...
brothers!its time for waking up!

You tell the truth and to the point. This family is a curse that must be lifted.

Human rights movements, however, point out the irony of Saudi Arabia weighing in on human rights issues. After all, it’s a country where protesting can be considered an act punishable by death.
In March, the Kingdom’s religious council issued a fatwa directly condemning social unrest.

Sauds get away with this. can you imagine if Assad did this? Would Clinton go to ask him advise on democracy??

He keeps posting that video everywhere he goes.

well take a look at this.
King-Abdullah-II-Netanyahu.jpg

Didn't you called Israeli to kill Palestinians just in the other thread where I told you that I like you because you are honest unlike your hypocrite regime?:lol:

Is it not funny, how they come here to try and defend their acts of terrorism, and the best thing they can do is say Iran an hypocrit and we support Israel.

why do we even waste our time with these things?

You tell the truth and to the point. This family is a curse that must be lifted.

:rofl: Who are you to tell them to leave? Saudis love them and thats enough, although I don't expect Mullah-followers to like them. Al Saud will be a thorn in haters-eyes for ever. :lol:

Didn't you called Israeli to kill Palestinians just in the other thread where I told you that I like you because you are honest unlike your hypocrite regime?:lol:
he is not lover of palestinians.but you are!
oh your dear arabs felow are dying by zionist blockade and your lovely british leader is shaking hands with zionists!?
oh what a funny person you are

Is it not funny, how they come here to try and defend their acts of terrorism, and the best thing they can do is say Iran an hypocrit and we support Israel.

why do we even waste our time with these things?

Iran created terrorists in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Bahrain. Iran considered a main terrorist-supporter in the world not KSA. :smokin:

oh your dear arabs felow are dying by zionist blockade and your lovely british leader is shaking hands with zionists!?

I find it strange that Sauds who are supposed to be Arabs enjoy being complicit in killing Arabs.

Iran created terrorists in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Bahrain. Iran considered a main terrorist-supporter in the world not KSA. :smokin:

Osama was Saudi, Taliban are a creation of Sauds. The biggest terrorist attack ever ie twin towers by Saudis

:rofl: Who are you to tell them to leave? Saudis love them and thats enough, although I don't expect Mullah-followers to like them. Al Saud will be a thorn in haters-eyes for ever. :lol:

There is no difference between Saud or Taliban ideology

His mother is a Muslim British means he is British? :rofl:
His mother ethnicty doesn't matter since she is a Muslim. We are not racists with a very... very shameful history.

you mean helping Hezbollah in lebanon or building 100000 Residential units for Iraqis in Iraq or supporting bahraini protesters in bahrain??
lol guys!leave this jordanian guy alone!he needs rest

Assisting Arabs to defend themselves against Zionists is not creating terrorists. You are blindly following American and Zionist propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom