What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

The media is a fu*king disgrace, I remember after the breaking news came in, they played a song in the advert. Jaahil kaum :angry:

that's pathetic way of thinking.

this country will finally overcome all distress and suffering, the future depends on everybody's faith and support.
Funny to receive a ''sense of patriotism'' from some one, who is not even in his/her native land. I guess living in a foreign land, where there is no corruption, load shedding, high crime, criminals running governments, poor to no welfare, substandard education & health facilities. It's easy to show love for your native land, but you don't get to judge others, who have to go through pains and problems of living in a country, where every thing is messed up, so all i want to say to you is STFU. This is the second crash in last two years and the government hasn't even released the investigation findings of the last air crash, but you want people to have faith & support the most corrupt government.

An interesting little fact, no airport, including Lahore and Karachi, has ILS at both ends of the runway.

The lack of ILS at both ends meant the Air Blue flight was forced to go round in bad weather, that contributed directly to the tragedy previously.

The real sad part is that since that crash, no moves were made to rectify this deficiency at ISB or anywhere else, for that matter. Even this crash, if fully and honestly investigated, would reveal horrible systemic issues, none of which will be rectified.

A few tears, a few consolations, life goes on. Nothing will change. Pity.

The lack of ILS at both ends meant the Air Blue flight was forced to go round in bad weather, that contributed directly to the tragedy previously.

The real sad part is that since that crash, no moves were made to rectify this deficiency at ISB or anywhere else, for that matter. Even this crash, if fully and honestly investigated, would reveal horrible systemic issues, none of which will be rectified.

AirBlueflight was on a normal procedure. The pilot had to go to runway 12 because the headwind was from that side, and to do that, he had to make a approach by keeping the runway on his left, an at all times visible. But due to clouds, he lost visual and we all know the rest. Although ILS could have made a difference in that one.

This one was due to a CB cloud as early reports suggest.

Your last line sums it up pretty well. When you have a Judge heading a Air Crash investigation, this does happen.

You are wasting your words here. Most of the Pakistani's are deluding themselves with their utopian dreams of Pakistan, where everything will be in order, just because they have ''faith''. Pakistani's don't have it in them to learn from past mistakes or failures.

why so serious VC?
People say what they want...

It is not the comments here, but the state of Pakistan that makes me serious.

I have lost family members in air crashes. I know what it is like. Now there are hundreds more affected exactly the same way. How can I not be serious?

Do you want me to leave DefPk, like so many others here already do?

(..... or continue to try and speak sense?)

The question not of leaving a website..
its about the majority of Pakistanis becoming more and more disillusioned with their country.
The oft repeated mantra of "why dont you do something about it".. has its last dying breath in the next elections.
If that does not show results...Pakistan will not just be a failed state.. but a failed nation.

It is not the comments here, but the state of Pakistan that makes me serious.

I have lost family members in air crashes. I know what it is like. Now there are hundreds more affected exactly the same way. How can I not be serious?

well there is no quick fix..or is there?

I think it would be better to read last few pages, we already have enough fight on these points.

i actually have read through the comments and i happen to agree with one school of thought .... so does that mean i can't express myself here? :)

i actually have read through the comments and i happen to agree with one school of thought .... so does that mean i can't express myself here? :)

Dear you are entitled to express your feelings but i think you were asking same questions again. Sorry, if i misunderstood your post.

Back
Top Bottom