What's new

'Bharat ki Barbadi, Kashmir ki Azadi, Pakistani Zindabad' chant JNU students

Beef Bhaijan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
#SeditionDebate: If ‘Bharat ki barbadi, Pakistan zindabad’ is not anti-national, then delete the word from dictionary

JNU-protest_AFP1.jpg

by Sanjay Singh Feb 13, 2016 18:09 IST

#26/11 #Afzal Guru #Bharat ki barbadai #Hafeez Saeed #India #JNU #Left #Maqbool Bhatt #Pakistan #Pakistan zindabad #SeditionDebate

• article by a JNU student argued), because it is currently ruled by a BJP government with Narendra Modi as Prime Minister.

No one, however, cares to define since when this 20-plus or 30-plus JNU students have become “unintelligent fools” (as this article by a senior Firstpost colleague argues).

Yesterday a purported tweet (withdrawn later by Twitter) by Jamat ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed alarmed intelligence and security agencies.

The 26/11 Mumbai attack mastermind allegedly announced to the world that he stood in support of miscreants in JNU and created a hashtag #PakStandsWithJNU, asking his "brothers" to trend it.

The handle used was @HafeezSaeedJUD, but it couldn't be verified if the tweet came from an official handle as it was soon deactivated.

Relax. No one is shutting down JNU.

But the argument that all this was happening at the University for a long time because it has always been a Left bastion and we should not get alarmed by a little seditious behavior because it’s essentially harmless, is specious and should be called out.

This argument takes as axiomatic the belief that this 1000-acre institution should be allowed to follow a certain ideology, however toxic, in perpetuity at a great cost to our taxpayers and that the students shall never be questioned and the laws of the land shall never apply to them.

How cute!

“We are Left, we are students, we have a right to subsidy and thus different laws should be applied to us. The state which questions us is bad, the nation where we live deserves to be dismembered and the government which rules is Hindu Taliban”. If this is the propaganda, it needs to be countered.

One of the prominent protestors gave a sound bite that curtailment of free speech and expression of dissenting views will breed more terrorists.

The so-called liberals have targeted home minister Rajnath Singh for publicly calling the incident in JNU as an anti-national act and for saying that he had asked Delhi Police Commissioner BS Bassi to take strong action against those behind this incident.

It is the same group of people who cry hoarse and rap the government for any delay in statement by senior ministers or Prime Minister on issues which they on their own decide are of national importance.

Singh was right in speaking out his mind, more so because these pro-Pakistan, anti-India propagandist events have been happening in the national capital. The State’s silence would have come as a huge sign of weakness and, worse, as a manifestation of a soft government.

In the last two days, Singh spoke to Delhi Police chief thrice – Thursday night, Friday morning and Friday evening. Other intelligence agencies have also been roped in to investigate whether this was a standalone event or it had its wires spread over elsewhere and how far.

Finding this as an opportunity to train guns against Modi government, Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has come out in support of these students.

He tweeted “No one supports anti-national forces. But targeting innocent students using that as an excuse will prove v costly to Modi govt”.

He has also retweeted some tweets suggesting students’ innocence and critical of Modi government’s police action.

• In videos, he along with others is seen lustily raising anti-India slogans.
  • #SeditionDebate: If ‘Bharat ki barbadi, Pakistan zindabad’ is not anti-national, then delete the word from dictionary - Firstpost

kashmir is a disputed territory and kashmiris have a right to express their opinion when one of their innocent leader is punished yet so many other cases are pending ...

Thats why everyone is asking "ache din kahan hain ??"

In future their will be another two nation theory in india, when muslims will be in larger number and hindus continously troubling them like not allowing them to eat beef and slaughter cows during Eid.Such a larger muslim population cannot live with hindus.

In future their will be another two nation theory in india, when muslims will be in larger number and hindus continously troubling them like not allowing them to eat beef and slaughter cows during Eid.Such a larger muslim population cannot live with hindus.
phir say batay ga hindustan ??..aik baar phir banaga Pakistan :D

Another reason why I like Pakistan and china .

In Pakistan a Guy for raising Indian Flag was seriously punished in few days .
In China , Anti - Chinese people are harshly dealt with .

And in INDIA

We keep fighting against each other . Indians lack Indian-ness . Each state of India is a nation on its own .
This is why People aren't United .
Regionalism in India is killing Nationalism .

Again that is my personal point .
If I was PM , I would have never hesitated in Bombing Maoists , Separatists , Ultra Leftest and Ultra Rightest .

And in INDIA

We keep fighting against each other . Indians lack Indian-ness . Each state of India is a nation on its own .

If I was PM , I would have never hesitated in Bombing Maoists , Separatists , Ultra Leftest and Ultra Rightest .
We have world moral police who although are living king size life in their own respective countries, are giving 'danda' to countries like us. Those countries have innovative way to dealing with these kind of people, they are smart we are dumb. We have to deal with it.

You better worry about Baluch Wazari Pashtuni and many other things, we will take care of our sluts

WTF Happening....Lets Puts those bastards behind the walls

Kashmiri Pandit8152982 said:

And in INDIA

Not to worry. This is happening from years now in JNU. They are just little rats or fools. These are side effects of our democracy. Even U.S. has more anti national than us. We can't kill directly as we are a Democratic country.

Kashmiris deserve their independence. Pakistan and India should become serious in solving this issue. Neither Pakistanis are suffering nor Indian, Only kashmiris are.

Enough. It's been 67 years now. Solve the Kashmir issue on humanitarian basis. Atleast make kashmiri valley independent and Make LoC as final boarders. This is small price for peace and prosperity.

Last edited:
Kashmiris deserve their independence. Pakistan and India should become serious in solving this issue. Neither Pakistanis are suffering nor Indian, Only kashmiris are.

Enough. It's been 67 years now. Solve the Kashmir issue on humanitarian basis. Atleast make kashmiri valley independent and Make LoC as final boarders. This is small price for peace and prosperity.

Then free balochistan , they have just as equally struggled for existence .

I think this incident will be beneficial in the long run,BJP will get even more seats and remain at the helm

Back
Top Bottom