M1A2 Abrams

Type: Main Battle Tank
Manufacturer: General Dynamics
Crew Members: 4
Engine: Muti-fuel turbine engine

Read the rest at:
Wars of the World: Best Tanks In The World - A Brief Comparison

Seriously dude?
You quote a blog as your source? Someone just compiled a list of some well known tanks, with specs available on the internet and organized the list!! And you call that the top five best tanks in the world. Bollocks mate.
That aint no fair comparison of the best tanks, omitting out Merkavas and Leclerc!! How can someone add Chinese Type99 in the top 5? No known specs of its armor or self defense suite!!
Nice try, better luck next time. Oh and don't forget, never quote blogs as your authoritative source, unless run by a well known defense expert! I hope your are not quoting your own blog for some extra traffic.

You call Merkevas a tank? that's the biggest sh*t I have ever heard. Type99 is much better anytime. Better luck next time dude.

i,ve seen so many clips and readings about top tanks in the world but none of the pakistani tanks were listed there, can anyone tell me honestly where our tanks rank in the world?

You call Merkevas a tank? that's the biggest sh*t I have ever heard. Type99 is much better anytime. Better luck next time dude.

are you sure your not saying that just becuase it's Israeli?

Back
Top Bottom