What's new

Best Star Wars movie?

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I watched the 3-4 lego star wars movies/saga/episodes and was thinking of watching this series -- have watched only one of the movie about a decade ago and wasnt impressed.. i think it was the phantom menace.. the one with the race

ive heard that starters should watch 4,5,6 and then 1,2,3?

@Manticore - Bhai key maujudgiii mein Star Wars kay bareiii mein gustakhiii ? :mad:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan who has watched every movie, every animated series, played most of their games and have a collection of around 200 or so Star Wars Novels & I've read each of them at least twice ! :smokin:

Yes...yes I know I'm a geek ! :ashamed:

But Star Wars ought to be watched as 4,5,6 and then 1,2,3 ! :)

My favorite is Star Wars Episode 6 The Return of the Jedi !

I watched the 3-4 lego star wars movies/saga/episodes and was thinking of watching this series -- have watched only one of the movie about a decade ago and wasnt impressed.. i think it was the phantom menace.. the one with the race

My ranking:

1) Episode IV
2) Episode VI
3) Episode III
4) Episode II
5) Episode V

Huge gap
Huge, huge gap

6) Episode I, the phantom menace.

I'd suggest watching 1-3 first, and please don't be put off by Episode I. Star wars as a series is very good.

Last edited:
I generally watch tv series -- depending on the break i have 20/40 minutes during study, tv series fit nicely and i dont waste extra time in breaks -- however sometimes i watch movies .. not many over the last 7-8 years

My ranking:

1) Episode IV
2) Episode VI
3) Episode III
4) Episode II
5) Episode V

Huge gap
Huge, huge gap

1) Episode I, the phantom menace.

I'd suggest watching 1-3 first, and please don't be put off by Episode I. Star wars as a series is very good.
rise / empire strikes back has best ratings

ive all the 6 eps .. however didnt have time to watch 'em particularly now when my final year residency exams are nearing

@Manticore - Bhai key maujudgiii mein Star Wars kay bareiii mein gustakhiii ? :mad:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan who has watched every movie, every animated series, played most of their games and have a collection of around 200 or so Star Wars Novels & I've read each of them at least twice ! :smokin:

Yes...yes I know I'm a geek ! :ashamed:

But Star Wars ought to be watched as 4,5,6 and then 1,2,3 ! :)

My favorite is Star Wars Episode 6 The Return of the Jedi !

Star wars have always confused me, which is the first part, and what parts have been made into film. Can yu pls tell me the order of the books, and the order of the films released? (In names pls) :)

THanks

Star wars have always confused me, which is the first part, and what parts have been made into film. Can yu pls tell me the order of the books, and the order of the films released? (In names pls) :)

THanks

MOVIES:

EPISODE I - the Phantom Menace

EPISODE II - the Clone Wars

EPISODE III - the Revenge of the Sith

EPISODE IV - a New Hope

EPISODE V - the Empire Strikes back

EPISODE VI - the Return of the Jedi

Now episodes IV, V & VI were made first and then episodes I, II and III were made - Why ? I really can't remember but George Lucas mentioned it somewhere.

BOOKS:

The Books are divided into different eras in an earliest first order :

(i) Before the Republic Era

(ii) The Republic Era

(iii) The Rise of the Empire Era

(iv) The Rebellion Era

(v) The New Republic Era

(vi) The New Jedi Order Era

(vii) The Legacy Era

The Movies are from the Republic, briefly from the Rise of the Empire and the Rebellion eras.

There is news of further movies being made which would probably deal with the New Republic era.

Episodes IV, V and VI were good movies but I II and III not so much. Watch in IV V VI and then I, II, III order, the series as a whole is pretty good.

MOVIES:

EPISODE I - the Phantom Menace

EPISODE II - the Clone Wars

EPISODE III - the Revenge of the Sith

EPISODE IV - a New Hope

EPISODE V - the Empire Strikes back

EPISODE VI - the Return of the Jedi

Now episodes IV, V & VI were made first and then episodes I, II and III were made - Why ? I really can't remember but George Lucas mentioned it somewhere.

BOOKS:

The Books are divided into different eras in an earliest first order :

(i) Before the Republic Era

(ii) The Republic Era

(iii) The Rise of the Empire Era

(iv) The Rebellion Era

(v) The New Republic Era

(vi) The New Jedi Order Era

(vii) The Legacy Era

The Movies are from the Republic, briefly from the Rise of the Empire and the Rebellion eras.

There is news of further movies being made which would probably deal with the New Republic era.

Lego Star Wars The Empire Strikes Out 2013
Lego.Star.Wars.yoda chronicles
Lego.Star.Wars.The.Padawan.Menace.2011

The "Empire Strikes Back" was my favorite, Then comes "Revenge of the Sith". Watch the movies in sequence 4,5,6,1,2,3. I finished the entire series in like 1.5 days. I think the imperial march is one of the most badass themes ever made for an anti-hero8-)

Last edited:
1. Star wars 5 empire strikes back.
2. Star wars 6 Return of the jedi.
3. Star wars 2 Attack of the clones
4. Star wars 4. A new hope.
5. Star wars 3 Revenge of the sith.
6. The phantom menace. ( There is a massive gulf between 5th and 6th. Jar jar completely ruined that movie. The only thing that kept it going were qui gon jinn and darth maul. )

Starters should watch from 4,5,6,1,2,3 according to their release dates otherwise it ruins the surprise knowing little ani is actually the greatest Evil in the galaxy.

Recently i have been trying to get my hands on the book darth plagues the wise. Heard it got good reviews.

4 ,5 and 6 are amazing please watch them .. and while 1 and 2 is meh while 3 is better

Episode IV first 40 seconds...need awesome sound system to really get blown away.

I was in the theater opening day and everybody was like "Holy sh*t!!" when the walls were rumbling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom