What's new

Best Hand Gun

Black Panther

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi all
In whole forum no one is talking about hand guns(Pistols).

In ur view which is the best pistol of the world and why?

in my view the Desert Eagle is the best one.

Desert Eagle

Type Semi-automatic pistol

Place of origin United States

Production history
Designer Magnum Research
Designed 1979–1982
Manufacturer Israel Weapon Industries
(2005–current)
Israel Military Industries
(2000–2005)
(1982–1996)

Saco Defense
(1996–2000)

Produced 1982
Variants Mark I
Mark VII
Mark XIX

Specifications

Weight Mark VII
1,766 g (3.9 lb) (.357 MAGNUM)
1,897 g (4.2 lb) (.44 MAGNUM)
Mark XIX
1,998.6 g (4.4 lb)

Length Mark VII
10.6 in (269.2 mm) (6in barrel)
Mark XIX
10.75 in (273.1 mm) (6in barrel)
14.75 in (374.7 mm) (10in barrel)

Barrel length 6 in (152.4 mm)
10 in (254.0 mm)

Cartridge .357 Magnum
.41 Magnum
.44 Magnum
.440 Cor-bon
.50 Action Express
Action Direct impingement
Gas-operated
Feed system Magazine:
9 round (.357)
8 round (.41 and .44)
7 round (.440 Cor-bon and .50AE)

Desert eagle is for Pimps. It's mostly an Icon for all the wannabe "Gangztaz" and "Drug dealers".

But that's just my opinion. My favourite handgun is the German "Luger P08" and the "Colt 1911".

Desert eagle is for Pimps. It's mostly an Icon for all the wannabe "Gangztaz" and "Drug dealers".

But that's just my opinion. My favourite handgun is the German "Luger P08" and the "Colt 1911".

ha ha ha ha u mean all US Army solders are gangsters in Iraq and Afg.

ur choice is also good.

regards:wave:

ha ha ha ha u mean all US Army solders are gangsters in Iraq and Afg.

Lack of research once again my friend. Desert eagle is not the standard issue for the U.S army.

The US Armed Forces carry different pistols;

The most common issued Side-arm in the U.S military is the M9 (beretta).
Military aircrews, pilots, criminal investigations/MI may use the SIGarms M-11/P-228 9mm pistol. Some spec ops units still use the 1911a1 .45acp. The US Special Operations Command also issues the HK model 23 .45acp pistol. SOCOM also started using a smaller HK .45acp pistol for limited use. US Navy SEALs use the SIGarms P-226 9mm and other handguns for some SEAL teams/missions.

Last edited:
I never liked anything better than the H&K USP .45. It has an incredible handling and marvellous accuracy.

Tho I never used glock, but I heard it's the choice of the professionals. They say it never goes bad on you and ofcourse, doesn't have a **** either. One of my buddy (in military) has it. He paid 350,000 Rs. for it tho in Islamabad. So waiting for the day to try it.

Nevertheless, Beretta's 90 Two is amazing as well. Never used that one either, but one can certainly make love with that thing -

994b0ece7d5de0ec379ba55767ecfb10.jpg

And meet The Judge, the damn revolver takes 410 slugs. The thing it will hit, will die before falling to the ground -

3e3178035fae4e0be6b4f2b54462b27a.jpg

Last edited:
FN Five Seven is an interesting handgun. Primary purpose to defeat soft armor. The low weight and high velocity round does a lot of damage. Civilian rounds are approx. 40gr and military SS190 round is 62gr.

Thank god!
Friends one of my friends challenges my that US Army is using D-Eagle.but i disagree.
by the way in reality I like (Taurus PT 24\7 Pro 9mm.) i,ve this one in my Sholder Pistol Holster now i always carry this with me.:guns:

what abou 9mm gun

9MMs are very handy, cheap, can carry many more bullets than .40s and .45s, less kick (tho it depends what bran dyou are getting) ammunition is cheap as well, comes in all shapes and sizes - one of the most used calibre in the world in my opinion.

However, it's not a man stopper. You'd either need a damn accurate shot right in the aggressors' head/heart or atleast packing two bullets in the body before you can stop the man.

Defensive shooting you don't want to aim for the head. You want to go for the center mass and unload a few rounds.

Keep in mind... guns don't kill people, people kill people. So you can have the best handgun in the world and still end up dead.

Generally speaking, handguns in Pakistan are more for bravado than actual self defence. One more important thing.... we Pakistanis really need to stop this bad habit of firing in the air. Not only a waste of money but extremely dangerous. If you want to fire a gun....at least hit a target.

Watch this video. I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom