What's new

Benazir Bhutto 5th year since her Assassination !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A_GEErDCMAE-ZY7.jpg

down with those who killed Pakistan's leader. :tdown:

I, hated her for being so stupid to marry a moron ...but Rest in Peace!

Ah...this day i remember, i was in karachi.

RIP BB! Pakistan will always remember you.

Although i'm not a fan/supporter of BB/PPPP but still i was shocked by that black news.

''May Allah rest her soul in Heaven'' and bless her children with prosperity, Sincerity , Honesty and Love for Pakistan .

Our First woman Prime minister Benazir Bhutto had been killed , but investigators failed to find killer , our first Prime minister Liaqat Ali Khan killed , Prominent Pakistani politician Imran Farooq murdered in London (he was repeatedly stabbed in the head and neck during the assault in Edgware, north London),shabaz bhatti , Akbar Bhugti murder, Recently Bashir Bilour killed in suicide attack But our security and investigative agencies didn't find the murderers yet , Target killing in karachi , Balochistan unrest ............... Murderers are roaming free .......

**** the bhuttos and their ilk. I don't care if they're dead.

They fucked Pakistan. Millions have/are suffering because of them. m'******* feudals

PPP will never let Benizer die...if she will be died....they Ideology will finish.....as long as they are keeping alive Benezir in Peoples mind they can make fool to peoples to get Votes................Is like....."Zinda Hathi Lack ka or Maraa Sawa Lack Ka"...
Alive Elephent is of 100 Thousand and Dead is 100 and Quarter Thosand.":toast_sign:

I blame her for inciting violence in Kashmir she died how she lived Kashmiri pandits were killed because of her hate speech :angry:

I opposed most of her policies but she had a good following and never deserved that end. RIP BB! Your murder was a step back for Pakistan (your husband is two steps back, but that is another story for another time)

Haters and illiterate need to understand that it was Pakistan's leader that was killed, not PPP's.

Pakistan lost a leader, whether we agree with their policies or not, its noone's right to kill a Leader of political force. this damaged Pakistan more than it damaged PPP.

Enemy's win when haters and illiterate donot stand by the assassinated leader, because whosoever, killed Benazir, Zulfiqar, or Liaquat Ali Khan or any political leader in Pakistan's history, is enemy of the STATE.

and as a citizen of Pakistan, I aint compromising on it !!

I hated her politics, her party, her philosophy, and the fact that the only qualifications she had was that her father was also the PM.
Having said that, We need to condemn and stop all these senseless assassinations.
They do nothing but harm the country.

I didn't like her, neither still like her.. Even when she is dead... She and her father gave pakistan loan borrowing culture.. She and her father introduce this political hiring and because of them Pakistan is in tremendous pressure and load... And last not the least she married to a corrupt person like zardari, n in 90s she new v very well what he is doing, still She couldn't stop him permanently... And that become her fate and her end of the story..

Edit: Just a day before, I got married and all the guests were stuck due to her death... And even my Honey moon was delayed because of her.....

I remember this day.... Was travelling to bangalore..... Friend called and told me... she has been assassinated and was shocked.... R I P

Rest in peace, The Great Martyr. Very few people in Pakistan's history would go down as brave as yourself. Very few people would sacrifice their lives for Democracy.
The Great Martyr?? Sacrifice their lives for democracy?? What nonsense!

Bhutto and her lot have done nothing for democracy, but prolonged their corrupt dynastic role in Pakistani politics. It's not exclusive to her lot, but someone like her who made Mr 10% Minister for Investment in 1996 cares nothing for democracy, but loot, plunder and entrenching themselves and their cronies in power.

This Stalinist type worship of BB is getting truly ridiculous. This is someone who contributed very little in terms of prosperity and success for Pakistan and Pakistani’s as a whole. Yet the blind and ignorant worship her and name everything after her:

• Islamabad Airport = Benazir Bhutto International Airport
  • New Islamabad Airport = New Benazir Bhutto International Airport
  • Rawalpindi General Hospital = Benazir Bhutto Hospital
  • Murree Road = Benazir Bhutto Road
  • Rawalpindi Squash Complex = Benazir Bhutto Squash Complex
  • Frontier Women University = Benazir Bhutto Women University
  • Parachinar Airport = Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Airport
  • Social Welfare Programme = Benazir Income Support Programme
  • Larkana Dental College = Benazir Bhutto Medical University
  • Jinnah Park (Rawalpindi) = Bhutto Park
  • Mobile Banking Service = Benazir Bhutto Mobile Banking
  • Nawabshah District = Shaheed Benazir Abad District
This is not typical nor representative of a true democracy. This is something I’d expect in North Korea or Uzbekistan.

And the circus continues with Billy boy now in town. Pathetic and shameful, nothing to mourn here. Only to look forward to the day that Bhutto's and other feudal clans are wiped away from Pakistani politics. Permanently. Insha'Allah.

Back
Top Bottom