What's new

Beloved BNN duo goes grim for new film 'Quetta'

From the looks of it i think it based around hazara shias and security situation of Quetta
I suspect that is the case, though I was trying to work out the relation there between the actors shown and whether this is a film plot spread over time or different stories, anyway, I suppose I'll have to wait for that.

As a big film fan, this looks like the most promising trailer from Pakistan yet, I hope it's released in the USA, UAE and UK too.

seems like the one or two irani films i have seen, though with a bit more drama.

Khuda k liye,Ramchand Pakistani,Bol,Moor,Waar etc define Pak cinema... Unlike commercial ventures like Jpna etc.

you lived long there??

and seems a place of many cultures, what it being close to afghanistan but also bringing the mine workers from other parts of pakistan i suppose.

I'm from Quetta.. Quetta is a multi ethnic/multi cultural city... Baloch,Pashtun,Seriki,Panjabi,Hazara,Sindi,afghan refugees & even Iranians.. Live here...

It's a beautiful city.. Rugged mountains,lakes,orchards,snow...

Khuda k liye,Ramchand Pakistani,Bol,Moor,Waar etc define Pak cinema... Unlike commercial ventures like Jpna etc.

I'm from Quetta.. Quetta is a multi ethnic/multi cultural city... Baloch,Pashtun,Seriki,Panjabi,Hazara,Sindi,afghan refugees & even Iranians.. Live here...

It's a beautiful city.. Rugged mountains,lakes,orchards,snow...
I have heard that even uzbeks and iraqis live there in small numbers

Hanaa lake ah memories
Hanna_Lake.JPG

i have seen ramchand pakistani, bol and khamosh pani... fine films.

I have heard that even uzbeks and iraqis live there in small numbers

iraqis in modern south asia...

you know, indus valley is said to have been a kurdish or at least iraqi culture.

Some Might .. Although we did Kurds here.

when did they arrive??

you know, indus valley is said to have been a kurdish or at least iraqi culture.

when did they arrive??
South Asia ends at punjab and sindh Quetta is in Central Asia and half of Balochistan lies in the Middle East

O
Some Might .. Although we did Kurds here.
IRIN - IRAQ-PAKISTAN: Iraqi refugees in limbo awaiting third country resettlement
I forgot where i read it but 800 Iraqis still call Quetta home

South Asia ends at punjab and sindh Quetta is in Central Asia and half of Balochistan lies in the Middle East

surely not... afghanistan is south asia and iran according to the uno ( and i too say this ) is south asia ( at least partially ).

surely not... afghanistan is south asia and iran according to the uno ( and i too say this ) is south asia ( at least partially ).
Depends on the map some do add Afghanistan in South Asia others add it in Central Asia along with all the other ex soviet stans
centralasiamap.jpg

when did they arrive??

Kurds ? They have been living here since centuries... The last batch or Kurds,Iraqi Arabs came during Saddams reign of terror... When he was massacring them...

The old stock Kurds have assimilated in Baloch culture (and are considered Baloch).. Apart from that Baloch & Kurds are culturally n linguistically very similiar... Infact Persian firdosis accounts narrates tales of Baloch n Kurds fighting under 1 banner/flag (black). A clawing Pard (Panther)... We are of the same stock.

Those guys made beer.. Got my vote lol.
They also invented many other useless things like metal utensils,new farming te hniques,building mud homes but you are right free cheers for beer

The beast of Balochistan
balochi_therium_1_by_akniazi-d5y31m6.jpg

The Balochitherium
@jamahir

@DESERT FIGHTER Qaim Ali shah,s childhood pet :D

Is pay baith kay school jatay thay (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Is kay extinct honay kay ghum mein bhang shoru ki

Depends on the map some do add Afghanistan in South Asia others add it in Central Asia along with all the other ex soviet stans
centralasiamap.jpg
Sindh isnt in c asia , how come. Acha tell me ajk kis asia may ata hai? South?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom