What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the title again

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Don't show us expired stuff anymore :lol::lol::lol:

didn't know ke Sherry Rehman beauty queen hai :rofl: jis ki pehle pictures post kar rahay thay :disagree:

Agressive but not sharp :) i am saying it because before speaking she gets brief written notes ;)

This statement shows that you (Jana) have a great potential to achieve the limits...

I saw a spark and you will be successful in future.
God bless everyone!

didn't know ke Sherry Rehman beauty queen hai :rofl: jis ki pehle pictures post kar rahay thay :disagree:

sheeren kay opar sab itna sheera phainka hai kay ab woh karvi ho gaee he:rofl:

jana
Beauty is in the eyes of bear holder .....i think u meant beer..... :)
here is another one......

no woman is ugly,
its just less vodka.........

hehehe yeh i meant beer. :) let me edit the spell

48596cd976e390d32e75d1b953a551e6.jpg

she is no less than any politician

Begum Ghamar Ispahani, the wife of (late) M. H. Ispahani, a close associate of the Quaid-e-Azam.
Begum Ispahani came to Pakistan from Iran. She was in her 30s at the time. “She made Pakistan her homeland, and used to say that she will live here and will be buried here,” Zia said. “My father used to tell her that she’ll go back to Iran after she’s dead. She didn’t, however. Pakistan was her home.”

http://img21.imageshack.us/i/2007051430.jpg/

Yes she is a Hindu. She was elected an MNA from Sindh...... there is a large Hindu population in Sindh also particularly in Thar area

I have heard the hindu population in Sindh is actually doing very good...lost of doctors and engineers from them...
Is Sindh a rich province?
tell me about it?We have lot of Sindhi hindus here...

She looks better than many Indian female politicians.. if you find someone not so attractive, you can always use the excuse used by Indians on this forum "Beauty is in the eye of beholder" :P

would she qualify to be there in your pinky sweet pj party?
I am sure for you looking attractive is the foremost and prime criteria for running for the post of anything...after all intellect is one hard word to spell aint it?

I have heard the hindu population in Sindh is actually doing very good...lost of doctors and engineers from them...
Is Sindh a rich province?
tell me about it?We have lot of Sindhi hindus here...

well i think you know that Sindh is the second largest province of Pakistan in terms of population. It is the industrial hub of Pakistan where alone Karachi contributes about 20% of the country's GDP and around 90% of the hindu's of Pakistan are living in Sindh. Yes like other countries there are many hindu doctors and engineers there in Sindh and the infrastructure of Sindh is far better than NWFP and Balochistan and compete with Punjab from sector to sector.

Overall its very well established :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom