What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

this poster reminded me another Pakistani movie called "Jinno ki Suhagraat" :lol:

back to topic please

beautiful female pakistani politician:what:

lol, obviousely she is not. i posted her pictures becasue she was an actress turnd politician. also, in the local elections once she challenged M. Fazal Rahman in his constituency.

@Jana, have you noticed the films produced in nwfp have got some really funny names?

come on bro, you should appreciate her. she is a politician.

I think Hina Rabbani Khar is very pretty....and she's very well educated too (Mashallah)

she is currently State Minister for Finance and Economic Affairs, and affiliated with PPP

MNA, NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II). She hails from Multan.

HinaRabbaniKhar800.jpg

2579109061_f92950049d.jpg

hina1.jpg

budget2009.jpg

:smitten:

Last edited:
Beghum Kalsoom Nawaz (wife of Nawaz Sharif)

12_6_2005_Kulsoom.jpg

i still remember vividly, I was in Lahore right after 1999 coup.

some time had passed, and Naraaz Sharif was still in detention prior to being taken exile in Saudi.

Begum Nawaz had barricaded herself inside of her Corolla, and she refused to cooperate with the police to leave the vehicle.

So they got a forklift and lifted the vehicle, with her still inside and they were moving it to the impound lot, before she decided to cooperate and she was quietly taken away by PML-N associates

does anybody here remember that incident? LOLZZZ

Good riddens to this theif.

u must respect those who are dead both morally. and by the religion islam you must not discuss the sins people who are dead and by
the way no body have any proof of being her guilty or thief be respective atleast who are not with us

@all tharkis :partay:

I think you are missing someone. Dr Donya Aziz from PML Q. She is good too.:smitten:

I am a bit jealous of Chaudry Shujaat Hussain.

Last edited:
i want to know what actually happened with kashmala tariq. i listen it on youtube.

sorry if someone don't like this video.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but I wouldn't call this beautiful :tongue::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom