7479371438_1ac292b9b9_b.jpg
6ef0aaf2be5699be354c84f9ab41ea2e.jpg
Beautiful_Bangladesh_Sunset.jpg
11926080976_ba0fbd0ae6_b.jpg
The-royal-bengal-tiger-bangladesh-9418428-1024-768.jpg
7499736754_2a21a2a220_b.jpg
Beautiful+Bangladesh.png
7547618066_0b50b21188_b.jpg

I'm a British Indian Bengali, my family come from Silchar which is neighboring Sylhet.

I have to admit, the Sylhetis shouldn't be a part of Bangladesh. They speak a different language, they look different to the rest (tend to be lighter skin and lighter eyes) as well as mentally different too (they are progressive and don't have a 1971 mentality).

You can say I am partially Sylheti because of my roots and I take pride in that. But I would never say I have ties to Bangladesh as that would be totally incorrect.

Interesting how most of the pictures used here are from Sylhet. Is it because Sylhetis keep their land clean and the rest of the Bangladeshis don't?

I'm a British Indian Bengali, my family come from Silchar which is neighboring Sylhet.

I have to admit, the Sylhetis shouldn't be a part of Bangladesh. They speak a different language, they look different to the rest (tend to be lighter skin and lighter eyes) as well as mentally different too (they are progressive and don't have a 1971 mentality).

You can say I am partially Sylheti because of my roots and I take pride in that. But I would never say I have ties to Bangladesh as that would be totally incorrect.

Interesting how most of the pictures used here are from Sylhet. Is it because Sylhetis keep their land clean and the rest of the Bangladeshis don't?

Troll alert. You aren't Bangladeshi, get lost.

@waz Admin can you please check this kids posts, attempting to stir up an existing issue. I very much doubt he is Sylheti/Bangladeshi.

There is no such thing as regionalism or regional tension in BD.

I would never say I have ties to Bangladesh as that would be totally incorrect.

Ok

I am Bangladeshi through blood.

What?

You seem like the same mental case often pop out in BD section. Are you Muslim or Hindu?
From your appearance its more evident why there is so much retardness/communalism in Barak valley and Assam.

Shyletis voted to be part of Pakistan.... It can be argued they are more Pakistani and subsequently Bangladeshi then others .....you have no understanding ..... Take your dumb hindutva clap trap elsewhere.

Also you are not Bangladeshi by blood or any other manner .

If you want to create a separate thread about this issue, that's fine. This thread is for pictures.

Restraining myself from commenting on your looks, but you're not half as light as the Chittagonians I know. By that logic, Chittagong should secede too maybe? :lol:

Why not start with Punjab in your country of origin? Different language and lighter skin vs rest of India! ;p

Last edited:
Puran Dhaka really nice.
Dhakais have a very
Restraining myself from commenting on your looks, but you're not half as light as the Chittagonians I know. By that logic, Chittagong should secede too maybe? :lol:

Why not start with Punjab in your country of origin? Different language and lighter skin vs rest of India! ;p

I am not a Punjabi, and that's quite a silly comment to make.

Chittagongis or whatever you call them are Sylheti.

Dhakais have a very

I am not a Punjabi, and that's quite a silly comment to make.

Chittagongis or whatever you call them are Sylheti.

Of course you're not - you didn't get it.

Just suggesting, if you insist a district must part ways with the country because of regional differences, shouldn't your motherland's (India's) NE and NW provinces (for instance, Punjab) start saying bye to each other? ;p

Great white heron, Hakaluki Haor, Sylhet
64368e860701636bbe59a4c8920cb9e5

Spotted White Dove endemic to most of Bangladesh
4a7691bd0c86b23e9874dc125773b4ee

Lizard with an attitude, Kuakata, Bangladesh
4195038881_52e3540f4f_z.jpg
623f994419736ed17d13a4ae4ce27a61
99c0479cac7923b8aac543e1caf7a5eb
15122449661_23241be35b_c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.