What's new

BBC declares Pakistani skin whitening creams illegal

I don't find someone attractive because of his or especially her skin color but people in subcontinent have a fascination with fairer skin. Though the focus should be on general health and clean skin and which can be achieved through leading a healthy life style, avoiding oily and crap (junk) foods and eating fresh vegetables and fruits, drinking a 8-12 glasses of water a day, doing exercise and leading a stress free life by practising spirituality.

Ya tu khulla tazaad hay,Ab Goray humain Gora bhi nhi honay detay.then they complain these people keep there identity and not want to be a part of our community ;)

I'm pretty sure, all Indian creams and shampoos being sold in Pakistan markets are even worst.
If any news agency report takes cue, it will open a pandora box, and risk exposing many politicians involved in almost every party.

I'm pretty sure, all Indian creams and shampoos being sold in Pakistan markets are even worst.
If any news agency report takes cue, it will open a pandora box, and risk exposing many politicians involved in almost every party.

People should go towards natural solutions though fairer skin should not be the goal but a clean and spotless skin can easily achieved through hormonal balance and healthy life style

People should go towards natural solutions though fairer skin should not be the goal but a clean and spotless skin can easily achieved through hormonal balance and healthy life style
People need education and Pakistani TV says they should use Indian brands.

MM.jpg
this one has market here in south India ..

Never understood point of whitening creams, if you look like a turd to begin with whitening it will not change that.

Mitti is imported from Multan?
I am not aware of any multan inside India ..I thought you people are very familiar about this brand ..

Warning:
In case the UV rays % changes in Earth , the first group of population that will die of Skin cancer would be white folks - Evolution is a tricky criter
Nah we'll just hide in the caves during the day.
This one died and came back. :fie:

:smitten::smitten::smitten: Just needs to lay off the hair straightening. :man_in_love:

Then whites tanning their skin should also be declared illegal ? What rubbish is this?
53d56cb788139_-_anne-hathaway-orange-tan-lgn.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis are the biggest hypocrites.. imagine the state of this thread if in the headline, Pak was replaced with India.

Is not Fair and Lovely just a glorified Sun Screen?
Nope sun screen makes you dark and protects your skin fairness creams damage your skin

View attachment 368689 this one has market here in south India ..
That thing is really good

Never understood point of whitening creams, if you look like a turd to begin with whitening it will not change that.

Mitti is imported from Multan?
Be happy with the skin you got being dark skin alone doesn't make you ugly you can still make it work

These creams and any other product which make one person discriminate or feel sorry for his or her color of skin should be banned.

I think being dark skinned is very beautiful.

Exbit A

1cbf27b423b554a192aba24023cced01_m.jpg

Pakistanis are the biggest hypocrites.. imagine the state of this thread if in the headline, Pak was replaced with India.
I do agree with you, but the same is true for the Indians. I think we both a hypocrites

Back
Top Bottom