What's new

BBC declares Pakistani skin whitening creams illegal

Is not Fair and Lovely just a glorified Sun Screen?

Before Fair&ugly cream was available, Desi creams ruled the market. from 1941:
1941_8_afghansnow_ad.jpg
wow did not know its name was Afghan snow. we have an old lady as mneighbor who says it was Tibet Snow.

Then whites tanning their skin should also be declared illegal ? What rubbish is this?

wow did not know its name was Afghan snow. we have an old lady as mneighbor who says it was Tibet Snow.
After the name of Afghan Snow, there are may be hundreds of fake brands ending with "snow" at the end. ;)
Afghan Snow is still exported AFAIK. But but...look at the price! Indian Rupees 2800! WTH?:o:
http://www.amazon.in/E-S-Patanwala-Pvt-Ltd-Afghan/dp/B004GBDAAG

History of Afghan Snow cream: http://www.petalsesp.com/about/heritage.aspx

About E.S.Patanwala

pic-grand.jpg

A young man by the name of Ebrahim Sultanali Patanwala set foot in Bombay in the early 20th century leaving his humble home in Jhalra Patan, a small principality in Rajputana (Current day state of Rajasthan). He found a job with a perfumer and picked up the rudiments of blending perfumes.

Astute work, sincerity, honesty, diligence and good fortune paved the way for the start of a new business. He started manufacturing hair oil called "Otto Duniya" and over time it became quite successful. Very soon he started his own laboratory and office in Bombay.

He established Messrs. E.S.Patanwala in 1909 and started selling oils and perfumes, some of which were imported. With growing expertise, his perfumes and oils grew in popularity. His creations gradually drew patronage from the English gentry and princes of India. Maharaja Jhalawar, Maharaja Patiala, Maharaja Gwalior and Maharaja Kota became a part of his choice patrons.

Ambitious for greater success led him through Europe and in spite of a rudimentary knowledge of English; he established contact with the largest maker of aromatic chemicals in the world, Leon Givaudan of Switzerland. With their training and guidance he developed a face cream that was to become a household word for skin care in India.

Last edited:
The one in Rotherham ???

They got caught my little Indian friend, BBC had paedophiles working there for decades, BBC not only protected them but covered for them. Because they were old white men they were never caught, we only found about their crimes after they died.

I know all about these slimy englushmen. Always preaching to others while busy hudibg their dirt ubder the carpet. You are talking about saville. That bugger was allowed to peacefully expire without facing a day in court because of the bbc . Even now bbc is not beibg investigated because too many skeletons might be revealed.

The ones with a bit of power and money always get away with it.

They got caught my little Indian friend, BBC had paedophiles working there for decades, BBC not only protected them but covered for them. Because they were old white men they were never caught, we only found about their crimes after they died.

cyril smith lolz i have seen this guy at town hall when i was kid. why cant stupid pakistanis banned GMO, vaccines.
why cant pak banned lynx and didorant i used these and i got skin burnt.

Back
Top Bottom