What's new

Bangladeshis demand trial of Gen (retd) Moeen U Ahmed

You still could not provide proof of your earlier propaganda cliam and coming up with new bs is making you bigger lier and joker everyday.

And we have been forever waiting for proof's of your endless theories, none have been forthcoming from your side, till date. :smokin:

I can assure you that we will be fine and BD will get into the momentum of growth within 2011 and i believe it will cross doule figure before 2014.
:cheers:

You made claim in the past that having deep sea port and giving india access to it would increase Bangladesh per capital income to $3000. But offcourse there was no reality or proof to back up those claims.

Now we would have to painfully live through another of your out of reality plot. If it were real I would not mind appreciating your enthuse.

getting back to topics......

people close to MUA saying he is hopping gambling circuits in US. If that is true where is money coming from?????

You lecture people about english, well its call "ego" not "ago", see what a joke and bully you are?

My finance knowledge is just fine in line with rest of the world but not going to accept your propaganda pot shot. And I did not request you anything, you are liying once again. One lie to cover another lie, as any awami hack would do.

You still could not provide proof of your earlier propaganda cliam and coming up with new bs is making you bigger lier and joker everyday.

Sorry, it should have been EGO, it was a typing error. So, you are after very tiny things. Grow up a little and be bigger than your own small physical height. I was asking about your ability to comprehend English news report, because you have distorted a positive BD news to a negative one.

You are always after Bangladesh and are eager to wash dirty clothes in front of public. You always insult my country and its leaders including COAS Gen. Moeen in an open forum. Allah has made him too big, and bigger than his own height. A person like you is too small to touch him. You should show respect to all who do not use State power to benefit themselves.

By the way, did you learn something from the definition of Suppliers' Credit that I have sent you before upon your request? Tell us what did you learn. If you knew already, then why the hell did you show the audacity to ask others? Are you then pretending to be a teacher with your shallow and superficial knowledge, and testing the ability of others? I do not think, I have ever applied for a job to you. Then why to test my ability or knowledge? Are you that fit? What kind of job do you do for a living?

By the way, you yourself may have two spelling mistakes in your post, correct them. one is 'liying'. it should be written as 'LYING.' The other word is 'Cliam.' It should be 'CLAIM.' Also, the first sentence you have written shall be, "---------, well, its callED------,-----".

I thought, same as your digital lies you have also digital knowledge of English, but you have failed me. Spelling is no problem, problem is you criticize my country by changing the meaning of a news. BD is not your country, so do not criticize it. Otherwise, educated people in this forum will keep on calling you 'liedune.'

Last edited:
The New Nation - Internet Edition

Gen Masududdin tells Canadian online paper: 90 BNP, 10 AL leaders wanted Gen Moeen to float party
Special Correspondent

Almost 100 senior leaders from both Awami League and BNP had met the then army chief General Moeen U Ahmed requesting him to launch a new political party as, the politicians claimed, they had been fed up with the two ladies.

It was how the minus-two formula came up in the media, said Lt Gen Masududdin Chowdhury, a powerful general during the emergency rule, who is currently serving as Bangladesh High Commissioner to Australia.

In an interview with Canada-based online newspaper Natun Desh, Masududdin said there were 90 leaders from BNP and 10 from Awami League who met General Moeen inspiring him with political ambition. General Masud Uddin, however, claimed that he strongly opposed the plan to rule the country under emergency since he had no political ambition.

He also differed with the contents of General Moeen's book and said he had been saddened with the degree of corruption by the political leaders. He said some of the politicians were trying to create controversy about the role of the Army to get cheap popularity.

Some identified politicians from both the ruling party and the opposition are engaged in creating controversy and hindering the democratic process, General Masud told the Natun Desh.

Responding to a question about his personal involvement in torturing BNP leader Tareq Rahman, General Masud Uddin said the task of interrogating politicians was performed by DGFI and he was not with that department during the emergency rule.

When asked about the telephone call to the President for imposing emergency rule, General Masud categorically denied his involvement saying, "it was true that I served as the GOC of an important division and later as Principal Staff Officer but I had no authority to make a phone call directly to the President of the country".

The interview was taken by Harun Rashid Azad from Sydney last week.

You are always after Bangladesh and are eager to wash dirty clothes in front of public. You always insult my country and its leaders including COAS Gen. Moeen in an open forum. Allah has made him too big, and bigger than his own height. A person like you is too small to touch him. You should show respect to all who do not use State power to benefit themselves.

Correction! I expose dictator and an indian stooge like Moeen. Unfortunately try hiding behind country and fake patriotism with Moeen track record is very weak and comedic. So are true for Awami stooges.

The damage he has done to the country (in economic, strategic and defense terms) by indo-western instigation will be written as mir jafari of 21 century.I am not the problem here, problem is truth out there in news and other form, you can not just suffocate these by bully and deception. Sooner you realize sooner you will live in peace.

And rest of your childish tantrum is just to be ignored by adults.

Last edited:
Correction! I expose dictator and an indian stooge like Moeen. Unfortunately try hiding behind country and fake patriotism with Moeen track record is very weak and comedic. So are true for Awami stooges.

The damage he has done to the country (in economic, strategic and defense terms) by indo-western instigation will be written as mir jafari of 21 century.I am not the problem here, problem is truth out there in news and other form, you can not just suffocate these by bully and deception. Sooner you realize sooner you will live in peace.

And rest of your childish tantrum is just to be ignored by adults.
Well said IDune, the beholder of Bangla spirit. BD needs more of your kind. Oh, How you expose the corrupt and evil. How your sword slice through the layers of lie's and deception. You make us all ashamed of our deed's. May Allah grant you the power to steer Bangladesh towards the glory, justly deserved but which it has been robbed off by nefarious India. Do give us the chance to dive in more and more of your sea of Wisdom.

Last edited:
Moeen U brother in law using power of his office illegally captured a market in Sylhet. Later he returned the market to owner in exchange for tk 2 crore extortion money. Now a case has been filed by owner about capture of market and extortion.

Report in Bangla:
AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

16 in-laws of Gen Moeen sued for extortion

MOULVIBAZAR, Oct 17: Sixteen in-laws of former Army Chief Gen Moeen U Ahmed have been sued in an extortion case with the Moulvibazar Model Thana. Mujibur Rahman, brother of London expatriate Awami League (AL) leader MA Rahim, filed the case Thursday night accusing Reza Ahmed, brother of Gen Moeen's wife, and 15 others of his family of extortion of Tk 20 million during the army-backed caretaker government. -- UNB

16 in-laws of Gen Moeen sued for extortion

MOULVIBAZAR, Oct 17: Sixteen in-laws of former Army Chief Gen Moeen U Ahmed have been sued in an extortion case with the Moulvibazar Model Thana. Mujibur Rahman, brother of London expatriate Awami League (AL) leader MA Rahim, filed the case Thursday night accusing Reza Ahmed, brother of Gen Moeen's wife, and 15 others of his family of extortion of Tk 20 million during the army-backed caretaker government. -- UNB

Politics apart, is there any meat in this allegation?

Politics apart, is there any meat in this allegation?
Relatives of a powerful person usually do such things, but I do not know whether the relatives of MUA really did it or not. But, I am sure that MUA had no direct hands in such an affair. Relatives usually sell the name of a VIP to do unlawful things.

By the way, after 1/11, there were many criminal cases whereby some lady would call certain govt official, introduce herself as Mrs. Moeen and ask him to do such and such things. Many were found and arrested.

Last year, Gen. Moeen probably did a great mistake (?). He ordered the expulsion of Burmese oil exploration team from BD sea territory. This is the main reason why the members of a pro-Burma Rohingya group are showing anger at him in the PDF.

It was only Begum Zia who openly sided with the naval action last year. But, today the so-called BNP-minded pro Burmese Rohingyas are using the good name of BNP to propagate against Gen. Moeen and BD.

Another of Moeen U 1/11 cronies are on run. Like other Moeen cronies, this one also used Moeen "getting rid of corruption" and extorted corers of taka from businessman by torturing them. He bought 10 of acres of land, poultry farm and was in process of buying more properties.

Report in Bangla:
AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Another of Moeen U 1/11 cronies are on run. Like other Moeen cronies, this one also used Moeen "getting rid of corruption" and extorted corers of taka from businessman by torturing them. He bought 10 of acres of land, poultry farm and was in process of buying more properties.

Report in Bangla:
AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS
Are you trying to deceive us with Amar Desh? AD is full of digital deception.

What BDR should careful about is if this so rouge element and Moeen cronies will be sheltered by india. What a classic game setup by indians - playing one stooge against another directing terror attack on Hasian's nephew, creating the scare and thus creating leverage before Hasina trip. So india can squeeze more out of Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Hich Court ordered Bnagladesh govt why money extorted by Moeen U and his gang using torture should not be returned. Read the bold section vivid description of torture and taking 52 crore take form a prominent business group.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Govt asked why Meghna Cement shouldn’t get back money Staff Correspondent

The High Court on Monday asked the government to explain why it would not be ordered to refund Tk 52 crore taken from Bashundhara Group’s sister concern, Meghna Cement Ltd, by the army-backed interim government.

The High Court bench of Justice Nazrul Islam Chowdhury and Justice Mamnoon Rahman also asked the finance secretary, the director-general of the Directorate General of Forces Intelligence, Bangladesh Bank and Janata Bank to explain in three weeks why the realisation of the money from Meghna Cement Ltd would not be declared illegal.

The court issued the rule after hearing a writ petition filed by Mostafa Kamal Mahiuddin, an executive of Meghna Cement Ltd. This is the first writ petition filed so far that has challenged the realisation of money from various business houses and businessmen by the joint forces during the interim government’s regime.

The petitioner’s counsel, Rafique-ul Huq, told reporters that the people behind the 11 January, 2007 political change-over should be brought to book for the harassment of politicians and businessmen, and this writ petition was the initiation of such proceedings against them. Rafique, while moving the petition, told the court that the army-led joint forces had extorted Tk 256 crore from several business enterprises of the Bashundhara Group.

As the decisions of the joint forces were the ‘law’ during the interim government’s regime, many business houses and businessmen had to pay them huge amounts of money, he alleged.

He said that after the 11 January, 2007 change-over, the military-controlled interim regime used the army-led joint forces to harass politicians and businessmen.

As a part of such a move, the Bashundhara Group’s chairman and his family were sued and sentenced to imprisonment, he said, adding that the joint forces had also arrested a number of Bashundhara officials including its chairman’s brother-in-law, Mostafa Kamal Mahiuddin, after failing to arrest the chairman and his family. Four senior army officers of the Directorate General of Forces Intelligence — Lieutenant Colonels Saiful Islam Joarder, Afzal, Moazzem and Zahid — tortured the detained Bashundhara officials in the joint forces’ custody, the counsel alleged.

Those DGFI officials pressured Bashundhara Group’s officer Mahbub Morshed Hasan, who was designated to sign bank cheques for the group, for money and threatened him that the detained Bashundhara officials would not return alive from their custody, said Rafique.He mentioned that those DGFI officials had compelled Mahbub to deposit Tk 40 crore on 15 May, 2007 and Tk 12 crore on 22 May, 2007 from Meghna Cement Ltd to an account in the corporate branch of the Janata Bank.

Pleading for a directive to be issued to the respondents to refund the money with interest, Rafique told the court that the money was now in the Bangladesh Bank.

http://www.newagebd.com/2009/nov/24/front.html#2

Same report in Bangla from Amardesh:
http://www.amardeshbd.com/dailynews...ionID=home&LOW=FNLKOEED&oldIssueID=2009/11/24

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom