What's new

Bangladeshi Islamist leader Abdul Kader Mullah sentenced to death

one can't really know
BRO, the guy stood next to Niazi was so-called Kosai Kader that didn't have Kader Mullah's attribute either by brilliance or by outfit. In conspiracy theory, it was known as 'Fallacy in the premise'/AKA 'Seed of supreme dishonesty' that was deliberately given birth to follow up with 'Guilt by association' logic. Kader Mullah wasn't the first victim of such conspiratorial scheme and he wouldn't the last one. Entire world of eltist, capitalist, Brahmanic supremacists ran by such dishonesty. Please go over the link
(Leo Strauss' Philosophy of Deception | Alternet) to enlighten yourself, thanks.

Don't know this is right or not but surely this is not way of protesting……
here MQM also represents such things as protest such things should be dealt with iron handed and they should learn what protest means……:pop:

Absolutely right man,sadly the the ones in power in BD who does have the capability to control these kind of political destruction is the ones who introduced BD the art of this kind of protesting in the streets.

The Muktis/nationalist people of Bangladesh killed many of the traitors during and also after the war. But, many of the top leaders went for hiding without being killed. They should all be hanged just after the war with or without a trial. I personally have no objection for awarding death sentence to the criminals who killed unarmed civilians if genuinely proved without a trace of doubt.

i don't agree with vandalizing property, but it's unfortunate that because BAL has record of committing worse violence for minuscule issues compared to what the country is going through now, JEI activities now aren't seen as much

i'll never happy untill he get his sentence..

Wht hart me most is that jamitiz blow up cars and loudly saying naraya takbeer Allahu akbar....its nothing bt tarerism..
Wht the **** they think.....they blow up poorman rickshaw , cng auto too.

If i murder someone , rape someone and then i act like true muslim and join jamat ... Im sure they give a strike for me if i caught...thats is the reality...

so basically you would support them if they chanted "jai banglabandhu" and terrorized people on a more grand scale over a trivial issue right. okay i see how it works

i don't agree with vandalizing property, but it's unfortunate that because BAL has record of committing worse violence for minuscule issues compared to what the country is going through now, JEI activities now aren't seen as much

Hmm...both Jamaat and AL commit acts of vandalism. The BNP? Barely. Close to none.

During the previous BNP rule, AL used to burn plenty of stuff during hartals. It is not only exclusive to Jamaat.

Hmm...both Jamaat and AL commit acts of vandalism. The BNP? Barely. Close to none.

During the previous BNP rule, AL used to burn plenty of stuff during hartals. It is not only exclusive to Jamaat.

in that light JEI hardly does it as well. but this is an unprecedented situation. BNP-JEI are comparatively superhuman in how much restraint they exercised the last few years. i foresee a lot getting unleashed pretty soon from both

The Muktis/nationalist people of Bangladesh killed many of the traitors during and also after the war. But, many of the top leaders went for hiding without being killed. They should all be hanged just after the war with or without a trial. I personally have no objection for awarding death sentence to the criminals who killed unarmed civilians if genuinely proved without a trace of doubt.

ye kader mollah went to hiding by joining DU.....

they should just attack jubo/chatra[40 year old hags] league hangouts. that way, they would be doing something productive while sending a message

they should just attack jubo/chatra[40 year old hags] league hangouts. that way, they would be doing something productive while sending a message

And they destroy some poor folk's car? What's their fascination with cars? While I can understand their cause, I really can't help but think of them as dumb as a sack of hammers. If they played smart from the beginning, they wouldn't have had been in this position.

But as far as Islamists these days go, that's not a problem (no pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom