What's new

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
BJP leader Subramanian Swamy said Bangladesh should compensate India with land for the influx of its citizens here. "If Bangladesh does not agree to take back its people, then the country should compensate by giving land to India," Swamy said here on Friday.

"I am extremely distressed by the extent of illegal infiltration from Bangladesh. According to my estimate, one-third of Bangladesh's population lives in India," Swamy added.

However, he said his views on infiltration and land compensation were his own and not his party's. India's secularism would be under threat if infiltration of "a particular religion" is allowed to go on, he said, adding, "We have to be very careful, otherwise our secularism will be threatened."

Taking a dig at Congress, the BJP leader alleged the party has been working for a long time to unite Muslims, while dividing Hindus on caste lines. "Caste is outdated in modern times and so we are uniting the Hindus. Also there are Shias, Ahmediyas, Bohras and Sufis within Muslims who are moving towards BJP. We want all patriotic Indians to join BJP," Swamy said.

Promising to bring black money back into India from foreign banks, Swamy said BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has the ability of turning around the economy. "There is every possibility of boosting the country's economic growth to 10-12% once Modi becomes the prime minister. During NDA's governance in 2003-04, the growth rate was 8.4%, while in 2013-14 under UPA, the growth rate was 4.8%. NDA created 60.7 million jobs against UPA's 15.4 million in seven years," Swamy said.

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy - The Times of India

I think Mr. Swamy is absolutely right, India should get the proportion of land acc. to the amount of influx from BD.

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @scorpionx @DRAY @Dillinger @ExtraOdinary @Skull and Bones whats your opinion?

Delusional Indians.

BD is much better off than India and so only a crazy person would want to immigrate there.

Indians as always like to blame others for their failures.

We don't need their land, all illegal immigrants should be deported. Illegal, There should be no need to discuss this. If the rest of us do something that violates the law the consequences aren't debated - they are applied.

We don't need their land, all illegal immigrants should be deported. Illegal, There should be no need to discuss this. If the rest of us do something that violates the law the consequences aren't debated - they are applied.
who am I going to sell raddi papers to .. :cry:

Hmm.. Good Idea...Sounds fair to me. Should be an agenda for coming government.

BJP leader Subramanian Swamy said Bangladesh should compensate India with land for the influx of its citizens here. "If Bangladesh does not agree to take back its people, then the country should compensate by giving land to India," Swamy said here on Friday.

"I am extremely distressed by the extent of illegal infiltration from Bangladesh. According to my estimate, one-third of Bangladesh's population lives in India," Swamy added.

However, he said his views on infiltration and land compensation were his own and not his party's. India's secularism would be under threat if infiltration of "a particular religion" is allowed to go on, he said, adding, "We have to be very careful, otherwise our secularism will be threatened."

Taking a dig at Congress, the BJP leader alleged the party has been working for a long time to unite Muslims, while dividing Hindus on caste lines. "Caste is outdated in modern times and so we are uniting the Hindus. Also there are Shias, Ahmediyas, Bohras and Sufis within Muslims who are moving towards BJP. We want all patriotic Indians to join BJP," Swamy said.

Promising to bring black money back into India from foreign banks, Swamy said BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has the ability of turning around the economy. "There is every possibility of boosting the country's economic growth to 10-12% once Modi becomes the prime minister. During NDA's governance in 2003-04, the growth rate was 8.4%, while in 2013-14 under UPA, the growth rate was 4.8%. NDA created 60.7 million jobs against UPA's 15.4 million in seven years," Swamy said.

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy - The Times of India

I think Mr. Swamy is absolutely right, India should get the proportion of land acc. to the amount of influx from BD.

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @scorpionx @DRAY @Dillinger @ExtraOdinary @Skull and Bones whats your opinion?

Merits or demerits of the above argument aside its obviously an unfeasible idea.

As to the illegal immigrants, a policy driven drive to deport them is required which needs hard nosed politics and administration.

IMO, this is one thing I think even Modi and the NDA cannot achieve unless they REALLY man up.

If they do indeed succeed in engineering and implementing a deportation scheme then they shall have my undying gratitude.

If you're gleeful at the very possibility of this prospect simply because you do not like BD then take heart its not the land but the water which matters, water with which we can do and are doing whatever we wish to.:partay:

@arp2041 Demands are too soft, I suggest:

1. At least 40% of BD's territory from the Rangpur division after completely clearing off their settled population, keeping into consideration any further migration from BD. This will also ease the pressure on Shiliguri corridor.

2. An annual compensation of $250 million for building and maintaining our border infrastructure to keep them out. They should pay for the inconvenience caused by them.

3. Freeing the oppressed population of Chittagong by annexing that division, the biggest injustice happened to the 97% minority population of Chittagong when that division was given to BD at the time of partition when Chittagong had only 1.5% to 3% Muslim population. This will also give direct sea access to NE states.

I am against any unprovoked military action against our neighbours, :angel: at least two formal official demands should be made before we start rolling the tanks, though I believe a massive flush from all our dams can do the job peacefully. :drag:

I believe @MBI Munshi will also be happy to see his book being taken seriously after the action. :yes4:

@arp2041 Demands are too soft, I suggest:

1. At least 40% of BD's territory from the Rangpur division after completely clearing off their settled population, keeping into consideration any further migration from BD. This will also ease the pressure on Shiliguri corridor.

2. An annual compensation of $250 million for building and maintaining our border infrastructure to keep them out. They should pay for the inconvenience caused by them.

3. Freeing the oppressed population of Chittagong by annexing that division, the biggest injustice happened to the 97% minority population of Chittagong when that division was given to BD at the time of partition when Chittagong had only 1.5% to 3% Muslim population. This will also give direct sea access to NE states.

I am against any unprovoked military action against our neighbours, :angel: at least two formal official demands should be made before we start rolling the tanks, though I believe a massive flush from all our dams can do the job peacefully. :drag:

I believe @MBI Munshi will also be happy to see his book being taken seriously after the action. :yes4:
Merits or demerits of the above argument aside its obviously an unfeasible idea.

As to the illegal immigrants, a policy driven drive to deport them is required which needs hard nosed politics and administration.

IMO, this is one thing I think even Modi and the NDA cannot achieve unless they REALLY man up.

If they do indeed succeed in engineering and implementing a deportation scheme then they shall have my undying gratitude.

If you're gleeful at the very possibility of this prospect simply because you do not like BD then take heart its not the land but the water which matters, water with which we can do and are doing whatever we wish to.:partay:
aso nia jao... you know what is called muli bash ? we will give you free muli bash on your a$$ and it will come out of your mouth :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Well Bangladesh invasion of India is inevitable,

Indian states upto Bihar and beyond has always been part of Greater Bangladesh.If not today than after a decaade or even a century,Region upto Bihar and beyond will be taken back by Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom