What's new

Bangladesh seek to reverse result of Asia Cup final

You can crack your jokes, but you really have to be on the receiving end of Indian aggression in cricket to feel what we feel when you hurt our cricket.
When Indians hurt your cricket? Are you seriously suggesting that BCCI stopped other boards from playing in pakistan?
Why do you think this hostility when BCCI and PCB used to help each other aginst UK and australian boards.

uhh i couldnt believe this news it took u guys 40 years to be called professional and earn respect but you just lost it the other day really disappointing.. this way umer akmals out was the worst where he looked good and was playing sensible cricket was gives a wrong out we could ask for alot of stuff in the match ..... saalo lag jatay hai izzat kamanay mai par aik second lagta hai woh izzat guwanay ko

bad bad decision out of umar akmal which also should be reversed so add another 50 runs and also nazmul was plumb LBW as anyone can get umpisre bastered cant see not given out so cut those 20 runs so we won by 70 runs take your five runs out we won by 65 runs so dont cry as indiands seems like you are getting indians skin and you people are not tiger but only Bangladesh wears tiger skin but insede they are sheep this is prooven and tiger never cries

^ dont bring indians into it man. ist it you guys always crying fixing whenever your team loose as if pakistan is worlds best team and cant be beaten. as for bangladeshis show sportsmenship guys. you fought hard n lost. then what next time you may win. for me the culprit was that bangla batsman who played 90 balls for 30 somehting runs. if only he could rotate strike and not played maiden after maiden overs bangladesh would have won

A lot of Pakistanis, I have noticed have already lost the respect they had for the Bangldeshi team.

It's sad.

Bangladesh are too late to appeal result: Pakistan

354881-imagex-1332688499-119-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: Bangladesh have reacted too late in trying to have the result of the Asia Cup final overturned, the Pakistan Cricket Board’s chief operating officer said on Sunday.

A senior official from the Bangladesh Cricket Board said on Saturday that it will ask the Asian Cricket Council to review an incident in the last over of Thursday’s final against Pakistan which they believe cost them the game.

Pakistan won the final by two runs but Bangladesh say Pakistani bowler Aizaz Cheema, who bowled the final over, deliberately tried to block batsman Mahmudullah and five penalty runs should be incurred.

“We are a bit surprised by this late reaction from the Bangladesh board because we believe if something was wrong the match officials would have taken action on the spot,” the PCB’s Subhan Ahmed told Reuters.

“What we fail to understand is why there is this late reaction from the Bangladesh board. But even if they appeal I don’t think it will affect relations between the two boards.”
-----------------------------

I think, we should boycott Bangladesh series upcoming to Pakistan, send them back home. No other country in history asked ICC for reverse decisions after won cups.
------------------------------------------------

Do you think Bangladesh’s demand for reversal of the Asia Cup final result is justified?

No (80%, 52 Votes)
Yes (20%, 13 Votes)

Keep crying you sore losers. Can't believe Pakistanis were saddened by those Bangali cricketer who were crying like hijras.

I think its "Politicians"are to blame that is why they should not attend Cricket games as they love to politicize cricket

Game was fair game , Bangladesh tried and a respectable effort but its a young team

But telling them that instead of fighting hard , and try to win by "paper work" etc is bad for game ... ruines image of Bangladesh's effort in Cup

Very sad incident from my end its just a POLITICAL ploy by politicians in Bangladesh and nothing more

In any sport , when a young team plays they lose a few times its call "Learning Process" and then they develop composure .....

The stuff Bangladesh board is doing is ... trying to justify the inexperience and loss with wet dreams which ruines all the positive image , and new fans Bangladesh made in Finals very sad move ... hope Bangladesh refrain from such moves and instead learn to lose with dignity

May be the Banladesh board felt that , there was too much "POSITIVE" after the game so they thought its probbly not good politically so they did this move

I mean at end of the day

Last ball Bangladesh needed 2, 4 , or 6 to win they did not made it end of game

Tough loss but that is life

What is with this crap now. The BCB is truly retarded and is bringing politics into sports. They @ssholes
have ruined all appreciation a praises we received from the legends of cricket. I guess this BAL
gov want to break off relations with PAK to please their ego. This shameless assholes are a curse on our country.:hitwall:

Well even Indians are calling Bangladeshis sissies on Indian Forums lol.

They are justified to call us sissies after this shameless act. But don't think ordinary BDs are like that, just visit this link
Breaking news :
and you would know how ordinary BDs are reacting to this. Its really embarrassing.:angry:

I think BCB should appeal against Pakistan. Atleast this will make Pakistanis open their eyes, those Pakistanis who were being emotional & cursing Pakistan team for winning the match. Also PCB is soo stupid wasting time on requesting Bangladesh team to visit Pakistan, i bet here on PDF that Bdsh team will never visit Pakistan, i consider bdsh as tiny india, same ppl, same race, same culture, same enemy etc etc. There may be few 2-4% who likes Pakistan but not more than that. What will you expect from a country where they have one whole propaganda subject against Pakistan taught to childrens in school.

Not necessarily

There was alot of positive from Game and we should just enjoy the outcome , this recent stuff is just politics nothing more , in all honesty I switched on to some bangali channels out of curiosity and flipped thru to see some interesting views of Bangladesh

Had some interesting chat with my parents who lived their lives when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan and had interesting debate - what a wonderful group of people are Banglali peopel etc

Bangladesh played with heart and respect is due - Our squad won the game a well fought game.

Pakistan did not played well this tournament but due to experience and pressure handling we were able to prevail and thats all there is to it

If one board flips out does not means our fans and cricket board should respond same manner , we should just wish the opponet luck for next game as good sport and move on .. to next game

what i dont understand that is that if for instance he had not been blocked(though he wasnt in first place) he would surely be runout by a mile for second run..even if they are awarded that run they still lose by a run!!

Back
Top Bottom