What's new

Bangladesh Home Mininster to be instructed by RAW and NIA on Islamists in Bangladesh

Loafer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
After the Indian prime minister’s recent assurance of combating militancy hand in hand with Bangladesh, this week’s Delhi tour of the Bangladesh home minister seems vital for both the countries as they face the common problem of rising militant activities.

The Indian intelligence officials are set to brief Bangladesh Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal, when he lands in Delhi on July 27, about the spread of the Islamic State group in South Asia, especially India with the help of Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB).

Law enforcement and intelligence agencies of the two countries had strengthened information sharing about militant activities mainly after the blasts at a JMB den in Burdwan of West Bengal on October 2, 2014.

The cooperation will reach a new height during Kamal’s upcoming tour as the National Intelligence Agency of India has unearthed a possible link of JMB and IS to the July 1 Gulshan terror attack that killed two dozens of people – mostly foreigners including an Indian student.

Kamal will visit the NIA Headquarters Wednesday afternoon and discuss one-on-one the recent militant activities with its chief Sharad Kumar. Then Kamal would be given a special multimedia presentation by the intelligence officials about IS activities in India – recruitment and training – aided by the JMB members.

After the Burdwan blast incident, officials of NIA and Dhaka’s DB police said the JMB had started working in West Bengal in 2006 and had spread its root in different areas by recruiting members and giving them training at madrasas.

Two days after the Gulshan attack, the Indian officials captured an IS operative named Abu Musa al-Bangali from Burdwan. Musa, who hails from Birbhum in West Bengal, has revealed to the police the name of an acquaintance, Mohammad Solaiman, who was a JMB member. He said the duo had met several times in India.

NIA officials suspect that Solaiman is one of the masterminds behind the Gulshan attack. But he was not in Bangladesh during the operation and now hiding in a secret camp inside India.

Musa is currently under the custody of West Bengal CID police, but he is set to be handed over to the NIA within a day or two. They hope to get crucial information about the activities of IS in India and its link to the Bangladeshi militants.

Senior officials of the NIA confirmed to the Bangla Tribune about sharing these information with the visiting Bangladeshi minister.

- See more at: http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglad...ief-kamal-spread-network#sthash.iLH5QGyJ.dpuf

If the word " instruct " makes you feel good and gives you a false sense of Superiority then ok :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the word " instruct " makes you feel good and gives you a false sense of Superiority then ok :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet indian stooge awami league and indian dalal class busy giving transit to assam. TODAY, Awami indian stooges are against Bangladesh independence, not Jamaat.

I am in conformist wth majority Bangladeshis. Are you a pimped out Dalal like Sheikh Hasina?

After the Indian prime minister’s recent assurance of combating militancy hand in hand with Bangladesh, this week’s Delhi tour of the Bangladesh home minister seems vital for both the countries as they face the common problem of rising militant activities.

The Indian intelligence officials are set to brief Bangladesh Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal, when he lands in Delhi on July 27, about the spread of the Islamic State group in South Asia, especially India with the help of Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB).

Law enforcement and intelligence agencies of the two countries had strengthened information sharing about militant activities mainly after the blasts at a JMB den in Burdwan of West Bengal on October 2, 2014.

The cooperation will reach a new height during Kamal’s upcoming tour as the National Intelligence Agency of India has unearthed a possible link of JMB and IS to the July 1 Gulshan terror attack that killed two dozens of people – mostly foreigners including an Indian student.

Kamal will visit the NIA Headquarters Wednesday afternoon and discuss one-on-one the recent militant activities with its chief Sharad Kumar. Then Kamal would be given a special multimedia presentation by the intelligence officials about IS activities in India – recruitment and training – aided by the JMB members.

After the Burdwan blast incident, officials of NIA and Dhaka’s DB police said the JMB had started working in West Bengal in 2006 and had spread its root in different areas by recruiting members and giving them training at madrasas.

Two days after the Gulshan attack, the Indian officials captured an IS operative named Abu Musa al-Bangali from Burdwan. Musa, who hails from Birbhum in West Bengal, has revealed to the police the name of an acquaintance, Mohammad Solaiman, who was a JMB member. He said the duo had met several times in India.

NIA officials suspect that Solaiman is one of the masterminds behind the Gulshan attack. But he was not in Bangladesh during the operation and now hiding in a secret camp inside India.

Musa is currently under the custody of West Bengal CID police, but he is set to be handed over to the NIA within a day or two. They hope to get crucial information about the activities of IS in India and its link to the Bangladeshi militants.

Senior officials of the NIA confirmed to the Bangla Tribune about sharing these information with the visiting Bangladeshi minister.

- See more at: http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglad...ief-kamal-spread-network#sthash.iLH5QGyJ.dpuf
totally nailed it with the title jani

whatever is necessary to keep a check on islamic terrorism, bangladesh has a better growth record and she surpasses even India in some key human development indicators and hence bangladeshis should not allow their country to turn into a country like pakistan.

All know that.But he put that title to open a new front of verbal warfare going on this forum.:P
anybody changing original title should get -ve from mods.. but then I have seen rankholders doing it..

anybody changing original title should get -ve from mods.. but then I have seen rankholders doing it..
I am astonished that you also got 5 negative vote.I can't remember you have said anything offensive to anywhere in this forum.So why is that?

I am astonished that you also got 5 negative vote.I can't remember you have said anything offensive to anywhere in this forum.So why is that?
lol... I have said many offensive things but that was long time ago.. I was regularly banned here for being offensive to islam and its prophet... and pakistanis.. one ban for using foul language against specific member because he started it.. however I think 3 negative votes were given by same mod to me retroactively(given for things I said ages ago before the system was brought in).

It is an open secret in BD that RAW is all over us - from cultural arena, media, PMO, agencies and even security services. We know SHW does not know who runs things in BD.

It is an open secret in BD that RAW is all over us - from cultural arena, media, PMO, agencies and even security services. We know SHW does not know who runs things in BD.

What do you have to say Sir?

Is this guy taking a briefing like a boss or is he getting instructed like a slave?

All my 6 -ve rating is for cracking jokes in a serious thread. So don't take them seriously.

Back
Top Bottom