What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

This is making world headlines.

A song for the heroes of Shahbagh.

In the beginning it shows Jamati thugs and terrorists then later it shows majority Bangladeshis and the heroes of Shahbagh.

Jamati thugs on this forum will also label the guy above as a "RAW Agent", "Indian dalal", "communist" etc and threaten violence as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my forefathers were not Pathan.Khan is Mongol title NOT an exclusively Pathan tittle.It was a tittle given by the Mughals(later continued by the British) in various forms Khan-Bahadur,Khan-Shahib and Khan.The family whose member received this tittle was called Khandan.I am a part of that family.My Great Great Grand father was Moulana Azizur Rahman.He received the tittle Khan-Sahib.Thus later known as Moulana Azizur Rahman Khan.Learn about history before calling someone a traitor.

OK, so you are not real Khan. You are fake Khan.

So you are great, great grand son of some Moulana yet you are calling other moulana as traitors. Your forefather sending you lanat from grave.

There are people in this world who are called neutral and are not parts of political parties.Just having a name doesn't affiliate you with a political party.

You lost your neutrality by endorsing Awami maloon league and like minded pro-bharti groups agendas. You are no longer neutral. Your are partisan, hence dalal.

No,no body is being hunted for saying anything good about Pakistan.This is not about Pakistan.This is about traitors who helped during a genocide.
Genocide happened in 1971, we are now in 2013, why did it take bangladeshi citizens so long to show interest in this matter? is this a political game? just curious :)

OK, so you are not real Khan. You are fake Khan.

So you are great, great grand son of some Moulana yet you are calling other moulana as traitors. Your forefather sending you lanat from grave.

You lost your neutrality by endorsing Awami maloon league and like minded pro-bharti groups agendas. You are no longer neutral. Your are partisan, hence dalal.

My great grand father was also a Moulana.I am sure they don't care about bloodthirsty bhondos.

Genocide happened in 1971, we are now in 2013, why did it take bangladeshi citizens so long to show interest in this matter? is this a political game? just curious :)

The delaying of the trials was a political game.The people always wanted it.The present government came to power with the promise that they would actually carry it out.But now they have started to play a game to save the traitors.People have seen through this and now taken to the streets.

Like Imran Khan?? Are u against Imran Khan too??

May Allah swt bless Bangladesh

Hang the criminals. :tup:
Imran khan joined politics after leaving cricket forever, the case is very different here. the topic is bangladesh here, lets not get off topic.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=142952" target="_blank">Hammer-fist</a></u> u have done an excellent job on exposing 'some' people out here.

Respect the BD team and its people for the protest. Hope Jamaati leader gets hanged.

In the BNP alliance, any minority parties are represented? Like Hindu or Buddhist parties?

Thanks.

Watch this short video, the leader of one of the leftist/communist parties is there, Dilip Barua.

He is a Buddhist and current minister for industries.

Thanks.

Watch this short video, the leader of one of the leftist/communist parties is there, Dilip Barua.

He is a Buddhist and current minister for industries.

No buddy. I had asked if there was anyone in BNP... I do know about leaders from minority communities in present BAL govt.

I don't know.

I do know there are some senior Hindu leaders in the BNP now.

We also have some Chakma (Mongoloids originally from near the Tibet region now in Bangladesh) generals and ambassadors.

BNP are no way as bad as Jamatis and are not religious extremists.

As I said, if he came from Khandani family then his family was part of Muslim league. There was no Awami maloon league before 71. Muslim league was helping Pakistan army during 71 conflict.

I also ask yo the same. Have you come from Khandani family(foreign rooted) or not. If so you are cursing on your forefather souls.

I come from Bhuiyan family. I am not sure if i have foreign roots, probably not. Next, my family aren't saints who fell from heaven and if they supported a wrong cause, then why must i not curse them?
PS: We are not interested in your khandani ARAB/PERSIAN blood.

I come from Bhuiyan family. I am not sure if i have foreign roots, probably not. Next, my family aren't saints who fell from heaven and if they supported a wrong cause, then why must i not curse them?
PS: We are not interested in your khandani ARAB/PERSIAN blood.

Well said.

Al-Zakir even claimed there was no Awami League before 1971.

lolzzzz

:rofl:

It shows this American knows very little about Bangladesh.

The Awami League was created in the 1940s by Maulana Bhashani and the then future prime minister of Pakistan, Suhrawardy. It contested the 1970 Pakistan elections.

No wonder these Jamatis only get 4.7% of the votes in Bangladesh with their swearing, abuse, racism and complete ignorance.

I'm off for today.

I can't wait until the Bangladeshi cricket team goes to Shahbagh square and speaks (if it ever happens).

Shahbagh protests are a historic landmark in the history of Bangladesh as it showed that we the Bangladeshi people reject Jamat, reject razakars.

With extremist "Muslim" (so-called) groups through out the world creating problems for humanity.

- 100,000 killed in the Algerian civil war.

- 50,000 killed in Pakistan (Taliban etc)

- War in Iraq

- War in Syria

We Bangladeshis have shown the rest of the civilized world that we say no to extremists and terrorists who have hijacked our beautiful religion, the same extremists on this forum who talk of Islam yet call people "kukur" (dog) "mallu ka bacha" (son of a mallu) and many other insults.

We stand along civilized society across the world against extremists.

We stand alongside civil society in Pakistan against extremists and support them in their war against terrorists.

I will leave by posting a picture of someone who has now come to symbolize the struggle of humanity against these pseudo-religious terrorists, who despite being targeted was still criticized by them.

https://twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/257318264584171521/photo/1

images

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO EXTREMISM. BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO JAMAT. BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO REZAKARS.

BANGLADESH ZINDABAD
@somebozo @HavziSultan @ImranKhan @KRAIT @KS @DURJOY @madx @ShadowFaux @RiasatKhan

and many, many others

I'm off for today.

I can't wait until the Bangladeshi cricket team goes to Shahbagh square and speaks (if it ever happens).

Shahbagh protests are a historic landmark in the history of Bangladesh as it showed that we the Bangladeshi people reject Jamat, reject razakars.

With extremist "Muslim" (so-called) groups through out the world creating problems for humanity.

- 100,000 killed in the Algerian civil war.

- 50,000 killed in Pakistan (Taliban etc)

- War in Iraq

- War in Syria

We Bangladeshis have shown the rest of the civilized world that we say no to extremists and terrorists who have hijacked our beautiful religion, the same extremists on this forum who talk of Islam yet call people "kukur" (dog) "mallu ka bacha" (son of a mallu) and many other insults.

We stand along civilized society across the world against extremists.

We stand alongside civil society in Pakistan against extremists and support them in their war against terrorists.

I will leave by posting a picture of someone who has now come to symbolize the struggle of humanity against these pseudo-religious terrorists, who despite being targeted was still criticized by them.

https://twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/257318264584171521/photo/1

images

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO EXTREMISM. BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO JAMAT. BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO REZAKARS.

BANGLADESH ZINDABAD
@somebozo @HavziSultan @ImranKhan @KRAIT @KS @DURJOY @madx @ShadowFaux @RiasatKhan

and many, many others
:enjoy:more broken record message

Back
Top Bottom