What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

That drivel doesn't even merit a response. What your occupation forces do in Kashmir is much worse than what we ever did. Bdesh fiasco is long over as far as we're concerned. You supported a terrorist force that exploited a civil war for your own nefarious purposes. It was a clever move on your part though. We and Kashmiris will return the favor back.
You really want comparison ? Your Armies war crimes were horrendous like Japanese War Crimes in Nanking, China.

As for HRW violations, do you want me to post Amnesty International report about war crimes in Pakistan even today in Tribal areas ?

Buddy, we can fight over this matter. I know conflict zones, extreme violence and unchecked soldiers can do horrible things. Its a psychological trauma and effect on people who are damn normal but in certain conditions do Inhumane acts.

History is full of such Crimes against Humanity by Normal People. Whereever there are Conflics in a region for prolonged time like in Kashmir, war crimes happen. Its one of the side effect of war. Happened in and done by Nazis, Russians, japanese, Americans, Indians, Pakistanis, in Bosnia, etc. etc.

List is damn long. I am not saying I am Holier Than THou. All I want to say that war criminals should be given strictest punishments.

I even want IA soldiers who raped and killed innocents in Kashmir and NE to be hanged or court-Marshall with strict jail sentence.

But I also want Indian govt. to start better Soldier Support program for their Psychological Well Being in The Conflict Zones. We already see so many suicides by Indian US soldiers in recent years due to PTSD.

That drivel doesn't even merit a response. What your occupation forces do in Kashmir is much worse than what we ever did.

Bdesh fiasco is long over as far as we're concerned. You supported a terrorist force that exploited a civil war for your own nefarious purposes. It was a clever move on your part though.

We and Kashmiris will return the favor back.

I support the kashmiri for their sufferings and sorrows. Just dont try to use ur own purposes on them.
Indian gov. failed to ensure their rights but its not they will be ensured by u.
Their rights are main there if they want to form their own country or want to go with u or with India its up to them.
And on pakistani regime u guys wanted to fulfill ur own purposes. Not cared what we wanted. Thats the cause of breaking the country.
My advice is now look in ur own country and ensure the rights they are seeking.

But killing West Pakistanis, their supporters; killing Biharis and raping their women (by the proxy force supported by the country whose border forces kill your people everyday) is "A-ok" though right?

I ridicule each and every one of those protestors for their hypocrisy and I'm glad I don't have to call them my comrades or fellow citizens. Despite the political fall out, in glad both nations went their own seperste ways.

Good luck. And leave history to historians, not to emotional street people who are being fooled by a puppet who seems to represent Hindustan rather than her own people

"Killing West Pakistanis"-Mukti Bahini did not go to West Pakistan to kill West Pakistanis.West Pakistanis came here to kill us.I or the prostesters did not say that it was ok to kill or rape Biharis.The puppet sent her ambassadors to the protest and they were kicked out.Mukti bahinis who killed your people are not hanging around your country and participating in active politics.It is the internal matter of Bangladesh.Nobody asked for your opinion and you,your people or your government does not have a say in our internal matter.No body cares what you think about the protesters.So stop thinking that all our lives revolve around your country.NOBODY CARES!

"Killing West Pakistanis"-Mukti Bahini did not go to West Pakistan to kill West Pakistanis.West Pakistanis came here to kill us.I or the prostesters did not say that it was ok to kill or rape Biharis.The puppet sent her ambassadors to the protest and they were kicked out.Mukti bahinis who killed your people are not hanging around your country and participating in active politics.It is the internal matter of Bangladesh.Nobody asked for your opinion and you,your people or your government does not have a say in our internal matter.No body cares what you think about the protesters.So stop thinking that all our lives revolve around your country.NOBODY CARES!

Well said.

None of us are commenting on the internal affairs of Pakistan, as what happens in Pakistan does not affect us.

Why should what happens in Bangladesh affect Pakistan or be the concern of Pakistanis, especially hardline nationalists who have previously insulted Bengalis and called us "traitors" and clearly do not like our people?

To Indian posters as well, please do not fall for provocations and make this a Pakistan v India thread, we are sick and tired of even Bangladeshi politicians trying to capitalize on our very real human pain (an Awami League goon was kicked out a day or two ago from the protests), let alone foreigners and outsiders like Pakistanis and Indians.

I just need to call out double standards when I see them. That's what I'm doing. I know it's your internal affair now; I myself asserted that much earlier on

I just need to call out double standards when I see them. That's what I'm doing. I know it's your internal affair now; I myself asserted that much earlier on

What kind of double standard?

Back
Top Bottom