What's new

Balochistan will remain an integral part of Pakistan: Jangayz Marri

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) nominee for chief ministership of Balochistan Nawabzada Jangayz Marri has said in an interview here that Balochistan is an integral part of Pakistan and it would always remain a part of the federation.

Nawabzada Jangayz Marri, being the son of top separatist leader Nawab Khair Bakhsh Marri, had been widely known for his blatant pleadings for a united Pakistan and firebrand opposition to separatist movements in the province of Balochistan, including those being led by his father Nawab Khair Bakhsh Marri and two brothers.

Jangayz, 53, had been elected to the Balochistan Assembly as a nominee of PML-N from his ancestral constituency of Kohlu, a place that had been the hub of fighting between Marri militants and the security forces.

Balochistan had stood distinguished among all the provinces for its outright pronouncement for annexation to Pakistan during independence movement of the country. Later certain disgruntled elements started inflaming the sentiments of those who were behind the so called separation movements.
When asked how he foresaw the success or failures of apprehensions finding their way to the media on the fate of Balochistan, Jangayz replied that Balochistan was an integral part of Pakistan and it would always remain a part of the federation.

Another question posed to Jangayz was “Your allegiance and commitment to the country is unwavering, unfaltering and beyond any question. God forbid if the revolting sentiments go to certain unbridled extent in the province, we can perceive the extent to which they would go to overwhelm you in driving you to the side. In such a situation, would you be standing firm behind the patriotic elements or not?

To this he replied, “For years I have been defending Pakistan and its interests against all those who are trying to break it. I would continue my campaign of defending this country.”

In another question saying, “Do you believe that democratic dispensation is key to all the problems besetting the country and an armed struggle is the antidote to all evils eating into the social, economic and political fabric of the federation?”

To this Jangayz answered, “I believe in parliamentary democracy as our political and economic issues could only be solved through a democratic process.”

When asked what he thought the role of militants should be, now that the democratic process had moved ahead and the nation had elected a new leadership by exercising their right to franchise, he said, “I want all the militants to go back to their old ways and rejoin the democratic process for the betterment of Baloch people and Balochistan.”

Currently, the slogans of independence are echoing in certain hilly pockets of Balochistan and misguided elements have been siding with leadership which was intoxicated with the lust for taking the reins power in the province to serve their vested interests even at the cost of Pakistan. In a concluding question, Jangayz was asked, “Do see yourself standing in support of separatist agenda or otherwise.” To this replied, “The so called agenda of Independent Balochistan is nothing but a ploy to add to the miseries of the Baloch people. I fail to understand what kind of independence these militants are talking about. The Baloch people are already living in an independent state of Pakistan.” - See more at: Balochistan will remain an integral part of Pakistan: Jangayz Marri | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Hey @DESERT FIGHTER - Is this a good guy ? Can we expect some kind of development work by him in Baluchistan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @DESERT FIGHTER - Is this a good guy ? Can we expect some kind of development work by him in Baluchistan ?

Unlike his retarded father is a sensible man...... as for corruption... tell me who isnt corrupt in Pakistan? but hes much better than the last brauhi idiot we had as our CM and his criminal brother.. the so called "don" of quetta..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike his retarded father is a sensible man...... as for corruption... tell me who isnt corrupt in Pakistan? but hes much better than the last brauhi idiot we had as our CM and his criminal brother.. the so called "don" of quetta..:lol:

Chalo Allah behtar kareiii - I hope Baluchistan gets what she deserves & more to progress forward & tap their god given potential as a Great People !

Chalo Allah behtar kareiii - I hope Baluchistan gets what she deserves & more to progress forward & tap their god given potential as a Great People !

I dont think it will happen in the next two decades with the shyt thts happening in the country...

Back
Top Bottom