What's new

Bad news for India : Pakistan is building robotic Army (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
ARY NEWS

Pakistan among countries working on military robots

LONG BEACH: Pakistan is among the countries working on the development of military robots as robots will be armies of the future in a case of science fact catching up to fiction, a researcher told an elite TED gathering on Wednesday. “The United States is ahead in military robots, but in technology there is no such thing as a permanent advantage,” Peter Singer, who has authored books on the military said. “You have Russia, China, Pakistan and Iran working on military robots.” Singer warned that while using robots for battle saves lives of military personnel, the move has the potential to exacerbate warfare by having heartless machines do the dirty work. “We are at a point of revolution in war,” Singer said. Singer predicted US military units will be half machine, half human by 2015. :pakistan::cheesy:

Source Daily Times: Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
It says at the bottom of the screen that "Mustakbil ki Jangain masheeno sai hon gee" which basically means that "Future wars will be fought with machines".

I have a question for the person who decided to use this line with this report. What the hell does he think is used in today's wars? Slingshots and arrows? Someone's been living as a caveman all these years!

an interesting thought;
what if the power of machine warfare went into wrong hands?
races would be wiped out with a snap of a finger and there would be more aggression

Oh yea good stuff !!

i would love 2 see a **** terminator lols ......... "i,ll baeeyyyya beckkkkk"........ and then a chinese terminator turns up but with flying kick capabilities!!!

Any Robos made so far, this video is there in you tube for years...

i know what kind of robots they will be.....
i know the progress of the pakistanies when they represent their country in trade fair in delhi

Russia,China and India have advanced in making Robots , but I cannot see any pakistani robos??

NOpe its not exactly a bad news for India.

DRDO also has seriously started thinking and developing on similar lines. If you ask me about progress then my answer would be :blink: what?

Oh ya what are you going to call it?
Well I have an idea call it Musharafinaor LOL!!!!

NOpe its not exactly a bad news for India.

DRDO also has seriously started thinking and developing on similar lines. If you ask me about progress then my answer would be :blink: what?

DRDO Dakash will be the answer... its a god advancement for India in the field of military robot....

It doesn't say that Pakistan is building a robot army, the caption in urdu says: "Future wars to be fought between robots": American Author

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom