What's new

Back After 5 Years!

I'm new to this part of the world, literally! Welcome back

Thanks!

Are any of the folks I mentioned still around? I'm going through my comment history (oh boy) to try and find em.

I doubt that's going to be much of an issue any more. I mostly just came back to catch up with old friends

Welcome back! Mind posting the link from Reddit that mentioned PDF? Hehe i'm curious on what they said.

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but I used to be pretty active back in 2010/11. I forget why I left, but someone mentioned this place on Reddit the other day so I figured I'd come back and see how you guys were doing!

I remember AgnosticMuslim, Asif (from Dubai?), a Pakistani delivery guy from Saudi Arabia, Bangladeshi nationalist guy from the US who spoke broken arabic, "multi-talented" Bangladeshi guy from Bangladesh (munshi?), a Pakistani soldier in the US and many others.

How have you guys been? its been a long time, I'd love to hear from you guys!
We hardly remember u do the know whom u are referring these name we hardly knew these guys I'm 9 years around this forum

Assalam o Alaikum,
I have cleared my physical test for PMA Long Course and declared temp unfit by CMH for Flat Feet, the angle in the x-ray report is fine so someone suggested me to go for appeal medical board, kindly guide me for the procedure if anyone knows here.

Thanks

P.S Sorry I am new here so I don't think that its appropriate to ask questions in such way.

Back
Top Bottom