sherin616

Reaction score
Country
India
Which india you want in future
1) An india which belives in secularism and democracy
or
2) a hindu nation

And someone explain to me the difference between taliban and the hindu parties(They want to make Nathuram Godse a hero who same as Hafiz Saeed both who kill for their religious beliefs)

Isn't it BJP members that believe ancient Indians created nuclear bombs and invented planes? If this is their sense of reality, then they are not the best for India if India want to ground in reality. Or BJP should censor or remove people that make such lunatic statements.

or
2) a hindu nation

And someone explain to me the difference between taliban and the hindu parties(They want to make Nathuram Godse a hero who same as Hafiz Saeed both who kill for their religious beliefs)

Then what about Owaisi brothers who claimed for more rights for their community than Hindus .He is also an MP .
These cuts both ways.
So the idiots who generalize BJP on the basis of one or four morons should also answer that.
And India is a true secular country without an official religion because of the Hindus .One who criticise BJP should also remeber that.

Isn't it BJP members that believe ancient Indians created nuclear bombs and invented planes? If this is their sense of reality, then they are not the best for India if India want to ground in reality. Or BJP should censor or remove people that make such lunatic statements.

Who the hell care about your concerns?You should give more freedom to your people and convince your leadership for intimidating on the basis millenium old maps.

or
2) a hindu nation

:lol: Another one

Then who is Rajiv gandhi ?? Killer of thousands of Sikh, I think he is equivalent to Osama bin laden what you say ???

That same bastard allowed accused of bhopal tragedy to walk freely.

If some idiot think that congress along with those retard lalu, mulayan, niitish, left and TMC are secular then either he is stupid or enemy of India.

Then what about Owaisi brothers who claimed for more rights for their community than Hindus .He is also an MP .
These cuts both ways.
So the idiots who generalize BJP on the basis of one or four morons should also answer that.
And India is a true secular country without an official religion because of the Hindus .One who criticise BJP should also remeber that.

Who the hell care about your concerns?You should give more freedom to your people and convince your leadership for intimidating on the basis millenium old maps.

Debate my points instead of erroneously guessing my background. I'm also not attacking BJP. I'm just saying that this mp give BJP a bad image.

or
2) a hindu nation

if the ques was abt true secular india .. and not the secularism on the likes of congress , owaisis , sp, bsp,tmc i would hav voted fr it... bt then u r que looks referring to the latter over the former...

I want a Hindu India.

if u r lookng fr an india tat destroys itself on the lkes of afghanistan and pakistan .... sry to dissapoint u , there wnt be such hindu version of india..

Last edited:
That is why I asked.Who gives a shit about pinions of a troll like you?
Your entire posts in Indian sectionare troll posts.So why should we glisten to you?
Debate my points instead of erroneously guessing my background. I'm also not attacking BJP. I'm just saying that this mp give BJP a bad image.

I want a Hindu India.

India is already a Hindu India with absolute frreddom diversified religions .With absolute secularism.

:lol: Another one

Then who is Rajiv gandhi ?? Killer of thousands of Sikh, I think he is equivalent to Osama bin laden what you say ???

That same bastard allowed accused of bhopal tragedy to walk freely.

If some idiot think that congress along with those retard lalu, mulayan, niitish, left and TMC are secular then either he is stupid or enemy of India.

If those across the border could ever even understand what India and Indian politics are all about, then Pakistan won't be what we see today.

That is why I asked.Who gives a shit about pinions of a troll like you?
Your entire posts in Indian sectionare troll posts.So why should we glisten to you?

India is already a Hindu India with absolute frreddom diversified religions .With absolute secularism.

I'm a troll when I said its lunatic to claim that ancient invented nuclear bombs? It's one thing to support Modi's economic policy. It's another to stay silent when Modi supporters talk about ancients Indians invented airplanes. All these ancient inventions claims only make your country look foolish in an international forum such as PDF.

I want a Hindu India.
none of our business bro. Let them decide their own faith and we must concentrate on our own nation her economy, development, society and believes. A strong and prosperous Pakistan must be our only goal. After that then we can think abt other things. So as of now must concentrate on rebuilding our Nation after the decade of WOT.

Back
Top Bottom