Not open for further replies.
This one seriously got me. "Pink Panturks" :lol:
:D

upload_2017-1-3_22-18-30.png

:rofl:

And what does this mean :rofl::rofl::rofl:

upload_2017-1-3_22-19-1.png

Ofcourse I wont remove my heritage
Nobody asks you to remove your Persian heritage. You asked me to provide you some proof, and I will but it requires an attentive work from Russian, Kazakh and Turkish sources so you have to give me something in exchange, all you have to do is changing your profile picture which looks ridiculous on you. After all, I don't post around with Cyrus the Great on my profile.

Last edited:
Nobody asks you to remove your Persian heritage. You asked me to provide you some proof, and I will but it requires an attentive work from Russian, Kazakh and Turkish sources so you have to give me something in exchange, all you have to do is changing your profile picture which looks ridiculous on you.
I gave encyclopedia britannica as source (see my response to oguzsenturk). You can't simply provide a more credible source than that. Britannica is controlled by 100 fulltime time editors, 4000 contributors including more than 100 noble prize winners.

Persian heritage is just a part of the larger Iranic heritage.

We are talking about a newly found kurgan in Kazakhstan and the costume displayed as your profile picture. Not what Scythian's are.
Before we go further... You agree that scythians and their language were east-Iranic?

Before we go further... You agree that scythians and their language were east-Iranic?
No, that is debatable as you see with that kurgan example and Göktürk script. Besides, according to Byzantine records, Scythian's are associated with the Turkic states of Huns, Khzars, Bulgars, Avars, Göktürks.

Last edited:
Mullah regime is full of nuts . trying to mess with every country in the region .

No, that is debatable as you see with that kurgan example and Göktürk script.
Scythians and their language is not debatable. I already gave you source about that.
Gokturk script would be debatable if new inscriptions were found. The oldest goes back to 8th century, making it not older than 1200 years.

Scythians and their language is not debatable. I already gave you source about that.
Gokturk script would be debatable if new inscriptions were found. The oldest goes back to 8th century, making it not older than 1200 years.
Look, these were found in the burial mound "Issyk Kurgan", next to the costume displayed on your profile:
Issyk_inscription.png

900px-Issykright.gif

900px-Issykleft.gif

As written in Göktürk script, it reads "Khan's son has passed away at his 23. Condolences to the people of Issyk.", "Bring enemy to his knees.".

Last edited:
Look, these were found in the burial mound "Issyk Kurgan", next to the costume displayed on your profile:
Issyk_inscription.png

900px-Issykright.gif

900px-Issykleft.gif

As written in Göktürk script, it reads "Khan's son has passed away at his 23. Condolences to the people of Issyk.", "Bring enemy to his knees.".
Well this inscription is from 300 BC. Oldest Turkic inscription is from 8th century. This is something scholars agree on. For the sake of your argument, There is a gap of more than 1000 years in between these inscriptions. So I dont know who says this inscription is Turkic.

What many know is that one of the giants in linguistics, professor Jonas Harmatta (who deciphered first major bactrian texts) described this issyk inscription as eastern-Iranic:

The Issyk inscription is not yet certainly deciphered, and is probably in a Scythian dialect, constituting one of very few autochthonous epigraphic traces of that language. Harmatta (1999), using the Kharoṣṭhī script, identifies the language as Khotanese Saka dialect spoken by the Kushans, tentatively translating:

za(ṃ)-ri ko-la(ṃ) mi(ṃ)-vaṃ vaṃ-va pa-zaṃ pa-na de-ka mi(ṃ)-ri-to // ña-ka mi pa-zaṃ vaṃ-va va-za(ṃ)-na vaṃ.
The vessel should hold wine of grapes, added cooked food, so much, to the mortal, then added cooked fresh butter on.

Saladin was Kurdish (Iranic). Who says scythians were Turkic? Funny people here.
He was Turkish. No Kurd existed back then.
Saladin used Turkish flags.

In your dreams .. stealing history again from other nations? Haha scythians remain Iranic peoples and fortunately it's proven by all greatest linguists.
We dont need some panturk dreamer to play historian-linguist.

The earliest kurgans date to the 4th millennium BC in the Caucasus, and are associated with the Indo-Europeans.
Why would anyone want to steal your history?

grown up men arguing over ancient monuments
Saladin was Kurdish...(Iranic)
Scythians were eastern-Iranic peoples.

Blame your system for rewriting history. I've to doe de my time educating and cleaning minds of your countrymen.

Speaks of probablities in 1999:

"The Issyk inscription is not yet certainly deciphered, and is probably in a Scythian dialect."

We are in 2017, will you change your profile picture or not? Just don't waste my time with it :)
Come on with your expert kid. He'll be no expert like the giant linguïst professor Harmatta.
The major experts lean towards Iranic explanation of issyk inscription.
Further it's known that scythians are Iranic, there's NO debate about that. I'm only debating the issyk inscription.

Saladin was Kurdish...(Iranic)
Scythians were eastern-Iranic peoples.

Blame your system for rewriting history. I've to doe de my time educating and cleaning minds of your countrymen.
Saladin was NOT Kurdish.
And I don't care for Scythians.
I hope Azerbaijan destroys Iran, so I never have to hear about the Scythians ever again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom