What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
they r stupid for doing this if a war breaks out then azerbaijan will definitely take the brunt of the war since they will be attacked by iran for helping israel and giving them bases and 1.6 billion dollars of advanced weapons wont save them... i dont get it no matter what iran is doing why get involved in such a huge scale war

Listen to this genius. According to him anybody who shares part of his racial background throughout history becomes an Azarbaijani citizen. He can't distinguish between the present day state of Azarbaijan and anybody who might have had some kind of Turkic ancestry, even in the distant past. It's like me taking credit for the actions of Croatians or Afghans or Scythians...

Well I have news for you buddy. From its mighty warlord turkic warrior creation myths, down to its name, almost everything about your country is a fake and a lie. You've just been exposed to a lifetime of propaganda. So you just can't see beyond it. I guess when you don't have anything to be proud of, you might as well invent something.

I..... have.... to.... ignore... the troll... because... I don't.... want.... to create.... a troll war.....

You really are making hard for me not to reply but for the sake of this thread which is trollwar free....

For oil

Venezuella ( most of the oil cost too much to profit )

KSA

Canada ( Not too much knowledge )

Iran ( Again, drilling cost is too high because of rough terrain and transportation problems that comes with terrain)

P.S: This information is from Discovery channel :D Don't know if its accurate or not :P

Your information is almost correct, although it changes every month because countries like Iran and Iraq claim new oil field discoveries on a monthly basis. Venezuela has recently become the largest owner of oil reserves in the world as far as I learned, but the Saudi oil is lighter I think. Canada isn't 2nd if we exclude unconventional oil, Iraq and Iran compete for the 2nd place and both claim new oil discoveries that can't be independently verified, Norway also has very large oil reserves.

WOW, Persian trolls.

As late as 1925, Iran was ruled by an Azeri dynasty, Qajars!

How shameless can a people get? Look at all Azerbaijani-Turkic dynasties that have ruled Iran until 1925, then talk. There have never been a Persian rule over Azerbaijan. By the way no one cares about ancient times, because Azeri Turks came to the region in 11th century, and from that time always ruled over Iran.

We are descendets of Seljuqs for God's sake.

Listen to this genius. According to him anybody who shares part of his racial background throughout history becomes an Azarbaijani citizen. He can't distinguish between the present day state of Azarbaijan and anybody who might have had some kind of Turkic ancestry, even in the distant past. It's like me taking credit for the actions of Croatians or Afghans or Scythians...

Well I have news for you buddy. From its mighty warlord turkic warrior creation myths, down to its name, almost everything about your country is a fake and a lie. You've just been exposed to a lifetime of propaganda. So you just can't see beyond it. I guess when you don't have anything to be proud of, you might as well invent something.

all of this is a little offtopic and let me tell this all of the middle east and nearby regions were controlled by different dynasties from arabs to turks and etc

I don't have much knowledge on the matter of Iranian unity, but as you can remember US isn't exactly laidback when it comes to war;) Also if US mangaes to win this one, than it will gain control of the world's second largest oil reserves, which is a big enough reward economically I imagine:azn:

America s other proxy in the region speaks and winks

@manofwar
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/mcnair41/41ind.htm

@Deno
Israel does not have to destroy all the Nuclear sites to end their nuclear ambitions, just a few.

US will be drawn into the conflict when Iran starts bombing US military bases in retaliation.

It is just talk... Iranian regime is bluffing about bombing US military bases... They are not unlogical enough to do such thing... When Israel stike the Iranian Nuclear bases, Iran will have 300-400 missiles that could reach Israel which will create chaos in Israel and not to mention the Hamas and Hezbuallah... They will surely strike against Israel in that chaos even though their statements about not attacking Israel if a war brokes out... We all know that they were just talk...

It was no secret, ahmed. Azerbaijan arrested 30 of your nationals and openly said that Iran is trying to commit terror attacks on Azerbaijani sole. As you did in India.

Oh, the Indian debacle was a false flag done by Zionists themselves. They are known for portraying themselves as "victims". About the arrests, all has been exposed. Read what the arrests were all about here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/168277-lifestyle-iranian-spies.html

Mother land Iran???? Really... If you know anything about history you would know that it is Iran that needs to join mother land Azerbaijan...

Whether West Germany joined East Germany or East Germany joined the West Germany, the result is the same. Russia had occupied half of Azerbaijan of Iran. It is only a matter of time before a democratic uprising in Azerbaijan brings down Aliyev and Azerbaijan finally joins the mother land Iran. It is inevitable. Azerbaijanis watch more Iranian TV than their state TV, and more and more becoming Islamic going back to their roots. It is history. It is only a matter of time and Iran has alot of time to wait for.

Actually, it was India that backed off from the plan because Pakistan relayed that Indian nuclear sites would be bombed in retaliation.
And in any case - As long as India had the bomb - Pakistan would get it by hook or by crook.

Iran has 600billion barrels of oil but only about 150-180 billion are recoverable.
also Iran said we may now be first in gas reserves after we discovered that huge reserves in caspian sea.

according to some people, saudi arabia lies about their resources, they apparently overstate their reserves by 40% to keep oil prices down.

It is good to see things clearly now. Who are standing with Americans and Israelis and who are standing with Islam. A few dictatorships and corrupt families and their petty supporters are standing against the majority. Azerbaijani people want freedom from Aliyev godless dictatorship and want to join Iran and be under their Azeri leader and Marja. Iranians should help them in their destiny. The old lost daughter wants to join the mother. Iranians should accept them with open arms as West Germans did with East Germans.

Can i just ask why you guys bring up ancient dynasties and empires and who ruled whom 1000 years ago?

It's pointless, it means nothing (at present), nowadays all that matters is realpolitik and "if you scratch my back i'll scratch yours".

Obviously Azerbaijan leadership feels they have more to worry from the Armenians then Iran, that's why they made the weapons deal/or they dont want Iran to get leverage over them which would inevitably start to happen if they bought the 1.6 bil. $ worth of arms from you.

Can i just ask why you guys bring up ancient dynasties and empires and who ruled whom 1000 years ago?

It's pointless, it means nothing (at present), nowadays all that matters is realpolitik and "if you scratch my back i'll scratch yours".

you banged correctly:azn:

great persia!!!!!!!!!we are this and that:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom