What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very clear you have a very degenerative metal problem.
so you're saying azeris are older than persians?

I replyed his retarded comment with a retartded one... Don't take it too seriously...

When even "Turkey" didn't exist Persia existed as an empire and the region that they call it Anatolia was a part of Persia for several centuries, Azerbaijan is just a century old little country that has a miserably failed dream of 'Greater Azerbaijan' while they can't even defeat Armenia:lol: Put your Turkish ultra-nationalistic crap somewhere else Turkish boy :lol:

He was just angry.

What can you expect from a puppet?

By the way I have heard majority of Azerbaijan population are tired of Alieyev and want to rejoin their motherland Iran. I think there is a good chance for them to be reunited with Iran.

excellent move

Mother land Iran???? Really... If you know anything about history you would know that it is Iran that needs to join mother land Azerbaijan...

Ok reverse takeover is fine with present Iranian leadership lol

Wasn't a very smooth move by Azerbaijan to say the least:no:
Israeli airbases will not make much difference in a theoritical invasion or conflict. The only thing Azerbaijan has managed to do is tick of Iran

When even "Turkey" didn't exist Persia existed as an empire and the region that they call it Anatolia was a part of Persia for several centuries, Azerbaijan is just a century old little country that has a miserably failed dream of 'Greater Azerbaijan' while they can't defeat even Armenia:lol: Take your Turkish ultra-nationalistic crap somewhere else Turkish boy :lol:

Dude... I replied his retarded comment by another riduculus one but please... If you knew the history you would know that the second Turks came to ME they took the rule from Arabs and Persians and ruled ME for more than thausand years... Iran gained its freedom from Turkish people last century... So by his ridiculus definition, it should be Iran that needs to join the motherland Azerbaijan...

P.S I don't want to start another troll thread like the last time....

WOW, Persian trolls.

As late as 1925, Iran was ruled by an Azeri dynasty, Qajars!

How shameless can a people get? Look at all Azerbaijani-Turkic dynasties that have ruled Iran until 1925, then talk. There have never been a Persian rule over Azerbaijan. By the way no one cares about ancient times, because Azeri Turks came to the region in 11th century, and from that time always ruled over Iran.

We are descendets of Seljuqs for God's sake. :disagree:

India offered bases to Israelis to attack Pakistan. But when push came to shove they backed out. It's probably just talk.
India didn't actually offer bases to Israel, however there was talk of bombing the nuclear facilities at Kahuta(which would have been supported by India and carried out by Israel) like they had done with Iraq, but the plan fell through due to Israelis backing out at the last moment

Dude... I replied his retarded comment by another riduculus one but please... If you knew the history you would know that the second Turks came to ME they took the rule from Arabs and Persians and ruled ME for more than thausand years... Iran gained its freedom from Turkish people last century... So by his ridiculus definition, it should be Iran that needs to join the motherland Azerbaijan...

P.S I don't want to start another troll thread like the last time....

Iran was never ruled by the Ottoman empire as you know it better than me, and we got our independence from the Islamic empire several centuries before the Ottoman empire came to existence. Turkey never ruled over the ME for more than thousand a year. I respect the Ottomans though, they were a powerful empire in the region, but ultra-nationalism won't help here.

I respect you Deno, I understand that your comment was an emotional one, so let's leave it and stick to the topic.

Iran was never ruled by the Ottoman empire as you know it better than me, and we got our independence from the Islamic empire several centuries before the Ottoman empire came to existence. Turkey never ruled over the ME for more than thousand a year. I respect the Ottomans though, they were a powerful empire in the region, but ultra-nationalism won't help here.

I respect you Deno, I understand that your comment was an emotional one, so let's leave it and stick to the topic.

LOL, Iran was ruled by Azeri dynasties...That's what he meant there.

Independence from Islamic empire? Seljuqs took over the power from Arabs in Iran, and from that timeline Iran was ruled by Turkic dynasties all the way until 1925.

India didn't actually offer bases to Israel, however there was talk of bombing the nuclear facilities at Kahuta(which would have been supported by India and carried out by Israel) like they had done with Iraq, but the plan fell through due to Israelis backing out at the last moment
Actually, it was India that backed off from the plan because Pakistan relayed that Indian nuclear sites would be bombed in retaliation.

LOL, Iran was ruled by Azeri dynasties...That's what he meant there.

Independence from Islamic empire? Seljuqs took over the power from Arabs in Iran, and from that timeline Iran was ruled by Turkic dynasties all the way until 1925.

None of them were Turkish dynasties as you're suggesting, they considered themselves as Persians and the name of the country during the Qajars was 'Persia', not anything else. And we had dozens of clashes with the Ottoman empire during the Qajar dynasty which shows that they didn't consider themselves Turks for sure.
That's just your brain-washed hallucinations my expelled Iranian brother. Nadir Shah Afshar and Karim Khan Zand, two great kings with numerous important conquests were fully Persian just before the Qajars. Go say your jokes somewhere else and don't troll. You're off topic.

Actually, it was India that backed off from the plan because Pakistan relayed that Indian nuclear sites would be bombed in retaliation.
That's new to me...
can you give a source??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom