What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Israel will clearly have upper hand . If they do preemptive strike they can succeed since refueling will no more be a problem and strikes can be done through out night .

I thought you didn't believe zionist newspaper propaganda, ahmed?

"from zionist source" means this is not a reliable source and it's "neccessary" to look out for other resources to verify the article, buttclown.

the noose tightening around Iran due to few loud mouths in Tehran engaged in ego boasting competition instead of keeping quiet and low profile.

You'd better keep cheering israelis occupation of palestine while we're at it doing the job, you expect Iranians shaking in their pants keeping their mouth shut like your leaders do?

Let's not forget South Azerbaijan, that has 14 million Azerbaijanis under Iranian rule.
You're the ones sitting on illegally occupied land, I guess you mean those northern parts which were Iranian territory before Russian occupation in 1813? Not to mention, there was no "Republic of Azerbaijan" before 1917.

Eranshahr - German historian Joseph Marquart
Sochineniia - Bartold V.V.

The Iranian historian concludes: "There isn't the slightest doubt about the fact that the Turkish speaking Caucasian regions never bore the name Azerbaijan. In the past, historians and writers didn't avoid expressing this truth, but later and for political reasons the truth was veiled from the world, so that today only a very few of the new and the old generation know about this fact".

However, the famous Soviet historian, Academic Vassily V. Bartold has spoken about the above fact without reservation. "The name Caucasian Azerbaijan was used only after the Revolution (1917 October Revolution), first by Mousavatists and later, the Soviet Union."

Prof. Bartold further elaborates about naming this Caucasian region as Azerbaijan in the following way: "If there is the need to select a name that embraces the whole of the State of Azerbaijan, in that case it is possible to call it ARAN (AGHVANK)".

As to why this mistake in naming was made. Prof. Bar-told expresses a similar point of view to that of the Iranian historian: namely that its motive was PAN-TURKISM. "The name Azerbaijan was chosen for this state only through the intention and thought that by founding the State of Azerbaijan, Iranian Azerbaijan would also join the state... Therefore, the name 'Azerbaijan' was selected".

PAN-TURKISM

well Iran will bomb them to FLAT or Iran can make them suffer easily
It will only take 3 divisions from artesh to capture the former Iranian lands

I thought you didn't believe zionist newspaper propaganda, ahmed?
Netanyahu, dont you see the zionist source... ? are you telling me zionist sources always spread lies and crap ?
So the Iranian government were right when they talked about zio activities in Azarbaijan.

Approximately 93.4% of the population of Azerbaijan identifies as Muslim.95% of the Muslims are Shia Muslims and 15% Sunni Muslims.:yahoo:

It was no secret, ahmed. Azerbaijan arrested 30 of your nationals and openly said that Iran is trying to commit terror attacks on Azerbaijani sole. As you did in India.

If this is real news then they are sooooo foolish to do so.
Nice to see our turkish friend agreeing.

How does this give Israel any advantage? Iran will be monitoring them very closely.

Approximately 93.4% of the population of Azerbaijan identifies as Muslim.95% of the Muslims are Shia Muslims and 15% Sunni Muslims.:yahoo:

You mean the population in Azerbaijan sums up to 110%? :lol: (95 + 15) :P
I don't see this as a threat because Israel can do no harm, but this is indeed a good news, because now we know how we should treat Azerbaijan in case of an attack from the north western regions of Iran. I hate it when our neighbors claim they'll not let their air space to be used by Israel but they are indeed willing to do their best in helping Israel if it ever dares to attack Iran. At least Azerbaijan is honest enough to publicize her stance :lol:

What can you expect from a puppet?

By the way I have heard majority of Azerbaijan population are tired of Alieyev and want to rejoin their motherland Iran. I think there is a good chance for them to be reunited with Iran.

Mother land Iran???? Really... If you know anything about history you would know that it is Iran that needs to join mother land Azerbaijan...

Wrong move by Azerbaijan...They are at the losing side, Israel will not ccome out as victor in this strugle...I understand that they need something to show against Iran's threats but giving Israel a airbase in Iran border is really really a wrong move...

Iran's nuclear work supported by majority of the people on earth while Israel only supported by Jewish people and small minority... The soft power they gained by Eurovision against Armenia is in danger by the base they gave to Israel against Iran...

Deno you must have visited the fountain of knowledge. Well done very good post

the noose tightening around Iran due to few loud mouths in Tehran engaged in ego boasting competition instead of keeping quiet and low profile.

Go get some sleep mate

Mother land Iran???? Really... If you know anything about history you would know that it is Iran that needs to join mother land Azerbaijan...

It's very clear you have a very degenerative metal problem.
so you're saying azeris are older than persians?

If this is real news then they are sooooo foolish to do so.
Nice to see our turkish friend agreeing.

How does this give Israel any advantage? Iran will be monitoring them very closely.

Well, propably they are going to install radars and other advanced tracking devices into the base so they can monitor Iranian border... Israel has capibility to track air movements 200-300km with little trouble but the mountains can cause traouble for Israeli eqiupment...

When even "Turkey" didn't exist Persia existed as an empire and the region that they call it Anatolia was a part of Persia for several centuries, Azerbaijan is just a century old little country that has a miserably failed dream of 'Greater Azerbaijan' while they can't defeat even Armenia:lol: Take your Turkish ultra-nationalistic crap somewhere else Turkish boy :lol:

Now Israel will clearly have upper hand . If they do preemptive strike they can succeed since refueling will no more be a problem and strikes can be done through out night .

India offered bases to Israelis to attack Pakistan. But when push came to shove they backed out. It's probably just talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom