What's new

Azeeb Shipbuilding and STM Sign Cooperation Agreement (Saudi Arabia)

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Azeeb Shipbuilding and STM Sign Cooperation Agreement

026806475994.jpg

Azeeb Shipbuilding Company have signed with the Turkish STM a Naval Engineering cooperation agreement during IDEF 2013.

Abdulaziz Ahmad from Azeeb signed with his counterpart Farooq Ozlo CEO of STM in the presence of the Turkish Mr. Murat Peyar, with the goal of providing one another with Tchnological and Technical know how in the field of military naval engineering.

This cooperation comes to take advantage of the experiences both have in the field of Military Naval Engineering which will be the corner stone for both to provide for the armed forces as well as jobs for Citizens of both nations, And STM provides Naval Engineering services for the Turkish Armed Forces.

????? ?????? : «????» ? «?? ?? ??» ??????? ?????? ??????? ????? ?????

What is this for doc? I thought your policy was to buy whole systems at a time. I believe "we don't want a chunk of metal that sails" was your sentence.

STM makes support ships mostly, but as far as I know you don't participate in any international task force or have any ambition outside the gulf. Makes me wonder what Azeeb needs this cooperation for.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom