What's new

Axact threatens Defence.pk

It seems to be a random and systematic notice to all platforms which has carried the news.

The next step is political and paying off medias.

These company has maligned the reputation of educational sector of ur country and I appreciate webmaster for not succumbing under pressure.

Axact is a ship about to sink and you guys are doing a wonderful thing and doing a great job for the future students and educational aspirants.

BTW
They should sue Wikipedia too.

Axact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yep , if webmaster files a counter complaint kya pata he might get media attention and turn into a celebrity overnight and media also likes such masala news isn't it , the common man taking on the cruel rich , atleast works in india.

this could be a good PR strategy for PDF and could attract more people towards this forum , and a win-win for us as we will get to bully the new members akhir hum senior citizen jo hai yaha key.

Go for it @WebMaster ji , file a complaint against these fraudsters and teach them a lesson.
Either publicity or publicity with money,bring it on webby! have these dumbheads threatened facebook too?:argh:

Woah, a topic that Pakistanis and Indians all agree on. :o:

Turks can join too:crazy_pilot:
Lets bring them down:butcher:

I haven't come across any lawyers in this forum if my memory served me right. It has been my longtime ssuggestions that PDF admins compile a verified list indicating the profession of members,but umph!:big_boss:
Lawyers are present on PDF.

If this group can give a bachelors degree to a dog who was owned by a FBI agent and a case has been filed and sentencing has also been done in USA.

Sounds like another scam... better check if this Abdul Karim Khan & Company is for real or just another Axact type to make some quick buck by threatening various organisations!

Legal notice issued by a legal firm does have legal authority. A reply is to be given though it can be through a Legal Council or a Court Order. If nothing is done then it can cause to go against the defendant.

According to my information it does not. However since i am not a lawyer and only know this from a personal experience i would not debate it further. Webby can seek legal council but unless they decide to pursue it in the court, this notice is of no significant value that would otherwise criminalize the administration for not replying.

axact.jpg

Those in the IT field will make sense of this Traceroute - one sent to Axact and the other to a subsidy Hansford University. For all non-techie friends, the screenshot is a comparison of Trace Routes of Axact and Hansford University websites. The results shows that both point to same IP set from 7th hop.

This means AXACT and Hansford University websites are hosted and manged from same IP address. I say, file a counter case and sue them. Odds are with you to win the case LOL

@WebMaster @Horus @Jango @waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @TankMan @syedali73 etc

Last edited:
11259726_10153640613781549_6105106598259186329_n.jpg

Those in the IT field will make sense of this Traceroute - one sent to Axact and the other to a subsidy Hansford University. For all non-techie friends, the screenshot is a comparison of Trace Routes of Axact and Hansford University websites. The results shows that both point to same IP set from 7th hop.

This means AXACT and Hansford University websites are hosted and manged from same IP address. I say, file a counter case and sue them. Odds are with you to win the case LOL

@WebMaster @Horus @Jango @waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @TankMan @syedali73 etc

Image not showing...

So the IP at 7 matches and points to an address in Karachi?

Actually all the hops after 4 I think match...

I thought they are good people but they are fake

Yup, just tried tracert of 3 other fake universities, traced back to same IP from Karachi. Axact is believed to be running some 370+ fake university websites.. :woot:

You can try tracert command yourself and see..

But couldn't this be because the same server hosting company is hosting different companies by coincidence?

Hang them all, hang all the elite of Pakistan. Burn down their palaces and hang them on public squares. Revolution is near.

But couldn't this be because the same server hosting company is hosting different companies by coincidence?

Why would a western university website be hosted in Karachi?

Also, it matches exactly with Axact server and ip. So something is definitely fishy here..

Back
Top Bottom