What's new

Axact threatens Defence.pk

Nothing really to do here.

Axact has money to spend on these lawyers today. Tomorrow, they'll be bankrupt and the lawyers will run off to leech somebody else.

Notice by a legal firm does not mean a damn thing unless sent by court

Legal notice issued by a legal firm does have legal authority. A reply is to be given though it can be through a Legal Council or a Court Order. If nothing is done then it can cause to go against the defendant.

what is Hundi ?????
Hundi is a way of sending money to some one by hand using some one else. This is the Historic way to send money to friends and family when the person could not reach home but send the money though a companion who was going home after his work ended.

First .... bravo PDF and @WebMaster
I appreciate your sincerity and courage to bring that topic on open forum.
Respect !!
---
I am not legal person but have few question ...
From Notice ,
1. Is reproducing article is come under preview of defamation as notice itself suggest it originally published by NYT not by PDF.

2. Point no 4. As PDF never published any article (with PDF trademark ) against said company so charges of defamation never arise.

Legal aspect ,

1. For posting link member is responsible not the forum . (if some one write comment on comet section in newspaper site .. you cant put notice to newspaper for that comment ?

2. What Pakistan Internet law say for said premise and what is international UN law and any precedent for same?

3. PDF must be having something in its rules which makes accountability of posting is to member and not forum ?

4. In India we had case where few people wrote content which seen objectionable by state authority so poster who wrote faced wrath but not social site platform where he posted comment .

5. What your SC stand on same in previous precedent ?

6. Can they take action on comments by poster or by reproducing article on net by member under PAKSITAN LEGAL system as any law exist to cover it up ?

7. If server of most site are in Europe and USA and it registered outside Pakistan .. if that case with PDF .. will it come under Pakistan legal jurisdiction ?

----
I strongly support free speech (with reasonable restriction ) and which PDF did followed Responsibly...
As Notice said 24 hr to reply you must be working on it...
Do reply them via Legal way...
---
Please guys those who are Lawyers on PDF or those who can contact RIGHT people ..
please come forward..
Its time to stand up for those (PDF) those who gave us voice to Debate, Discuss , fight but still UNDERSTAND each other ..
---

ote : Actually i left forum few month back but this pulled me .:pdf:
----
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I was searching about the company after somebody posted the article. Looks like people with very dubious intention.
Are the servers located in pak? Whats the worse they can do?

First .... bravo PDF and @WebMaster
I appreciate your sincerity and courage to bring that topic on open forum.
Respect !!
---
I am not legal person but have few question ...
From Notice ,
1. Is reproducing article is come under preview of defamation as notice itself suggest it originally published by NYT not by PDF.

2. Point no 4. As PDF never published any article (with PDF trademark ) against said company so charges of defamation never arise.

Legal aspect ,

1. For posting link member is responsible not the forum . (if some one write comment on comet section in newspaper site .. you cant put notice to newspaper for that comment ?

2. What Pakistan Internet law say for said premise and what is international UN law and any precedent for same?

3. PDF must be having something in its rules which makes accountability of posting is to member and not forum ?

4. In India we had case where few people wrote content which seen objectionable by state authority so poster who wrote faced wrath but not social site platform where he posted comment .

5. What your SC stand on same in previous precedent ?

6. Can they take action on comments by poster or by reproducing article on net by member under PAKSITAN LEGAL system as any law exist to cover it up ?

7. If server of most site are in Europe and USA and it registered outside Pakistan .. if that case with PDF .. will it come under Pakistan legal jurisdiction ?

----
I strongly support free speech (with reasonable restriction ) and which PDF did followed Responsibly...
As Notice said 24 hr to reply you must be working on it...
Do reply them via Legal way...
---
Please guys those who are Lawyers on PDF or those who can contact RIGHT people ..
please come forward..
Its time to stand up for those (PDF) those who gave us voice to Debate, Discuss , fight but still UNDERSTAND each other ..
---

ote : Actually i left forum few month back but this pulled me .:pdf:
----
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Can you provide the name of the company which was referred in point 4 or the Court Case number and year. As that might be helpful.

Axact is already screwed!

The amount of bad publicity they have ... is already enough to sink them.

Now old cases of fraud n money laundering are also coming to light ....

this could be a golden chance for you webby @WebMaster ,file a counter suite suit,launch counter campaigns too,you've got our support
I wonder if there are any fellow members working as lawyers. Please provide the webby with your knowledgeable input. The way they are acting sending legal notices to people some one should sue them for harassment.

this could be a golden chance for you webby @WebMaster ,file a counter suite suit,launch counter campaigns too,you've got our support

yep , if webmaster files a counter complaint kya pata he might get media attention and turn into a celebrity overnight and media also likes such masala news isn't it , the common man taking on the cruel rich , atleast works in india.

this could be a good PR strategy for PDF and could attract more people towards this forum , and a win-win for us as we will get to bully the new members akhir hum senior citizen jo hai yaha key.

Go for it @WebMaster ji , file a complaint against these fraudsters and teach them a lesson.

This is very fragile case....But you must answer the notice. I have no ambiguity that their notice is bound to Sink ...
Now, every single channel in Pakistan showing the real face of Axact and same website patterns and their connection with Bol and fake degree universities and their online sites. ..

I wonder if there are any fellow members working as lawyers. Please provide the webby with your knowledgeable input. The way they are acting sending legal notices to people some one should sue them for harassment.
I haven't come across any lawyers in this forum if my memory served me right. It has been my longtime ssuggestions that PDF admins compile a verified list indicating the profession of members,but umph!:big_boss:

I think this scale of scam is impossible without strong support in either government or deep state. I find this notice surprising because I thought defence.pk also has connections and fans in Pakistani deep state.

Back
Top Bottom