What's new

Axact threatens Defence.pk

One things for sure Webby's site is a hit.
Only a tree bearing fruit is pelted with stones. :)
All the best!

Show them their advertisement on PDF

image-jpg.223019

Debunking the myth of Sexiest Men and World’s most beautiful Capital City – Never trust the social m | Page 3

Whoa!!!!
How did you take a screenshot from @SamantK 'S account.

LEGAL NOTICE FOR DEFAMATION & DAMAGES UP TO PKR 500 MILLION

Axact has served a legal notice for damages up to PKR 500 MILLION in order to threaten Defence.pk and censor free speech.

Attached is the letter.

Thanks
Pakistan Defence

Bhai Sahab,

Do consider getting a second, third and fourth domain name in".to" OR ".ch" OR ".so"

Best Regards

Now, chief executive of Axact company Shoaib Sheikh Named in ECL list soon according to geo news. bhaag ab........

Sir, please do consult with a reputed Attorney who practices in "Internet defamation" and or all types of "Internet-related litigation".

My 2 cents.

He took that pic from another thread.
Must be a month back when members could log into other member's account due to a technical glitch.
@JanjaWeed could log into my account, and I could log into @Jaanbaz 's account...and so on. Lolzz
That's the reason why I had asked him about your account. :)
Source was mentioned under the pic.
I use mobile to log into PDF, so at times I do miss such details.
We actually know that you're not really a girl... all pak members have been notified secretly...
I'm not as fake as Abeera/Areeba (PDF -FB page admin) :lol:
And seriously I don't care what you think of me, I visit this forum to post my opinion and because I like how the admin pampers us with so many features.

Last edited:
The original article is still on the internet on NY times website

Can these cheats sue NY times

LEGAL NOTICE FOR DEFAMATION & DAMAGES UP TO PKR 500 MILLION

Axact has served a legal notice for damages up to PKR 500 MILLION in order to threaten Defence.pk and censor free speech.

Attached is the letter.

Thanks
Pakistan Defence
wow, that you're on their radar says something about this forum's reach.. n1

Any old gamers here remember the Infinium Labs Phantom console scandal and the company sueing the game forum HardOCP.

The game forum didn't budge, filed a counter suit and won, and basically all the bad publicity sunk Infinium Labs.

Besides as people have said you didn't publish an article so the suit has no merit.

Last edited:
defence.pk should feel proud of doing its duty to the society. If these already exposed crooks are not put behind bars by competent authorities then it will definitely stain the reputation of your Country and will certainly effect FDI's and your economy negatively.

I didnt get it. Its the first time I am actually seeing an on line forum being served with a notice for a report that they did not publish but NYT did. Notice by a legal firm does not mean a damn thing unless sent by court so take it with a pinch of salt @WebMaster
This notice is going to fall flat if they decide to take it to the court because a forum is an open platform. People post all sort of news, some are genuine, some not but that does not make admin responsible specially when they have already made it clear that any news does not necessarily represent the views nor it means in any way that administration agrees with it.

Back
Top Bottom