What's new

AVIATION ART BY HUSSAINI

welll im in love with the art can i ask u a thing each art how much going to cost if we have to buy it and helicopter one looks a cool but this helicopter pakistan never operated.

PAKISTAN Air Force operated MI-6 HELICOPTER IN 1968 - 1969
http://img188.imageshack.us/i/milmi6.jpg/
General
Search & Rescue Helicopter
Manufacturer : Mil, USSR
Service in PAF : 1968 - 1969
Technical Data
Rotar Dia : 114.10 feet
Cabin Height : 06.0 feet
Width : 12.0 feet
Engine / Thrust : 2 x Solovian D-25 / 2 x 5,500 hp
Max T/ Off Wt : 93,700 Lbs
Payload : 26,400 Lbs
Seating : 120
Crew : 4 - 6
Weapons
Nil

Performance
Max Speed : 217 MPH
Service Ceiling : 14,750 feet
Hover Height 2,000 feet
Range 650 Miles

PAKISTAN Air Force operated MI-6 HELICOPTER IN 1968 - 1969
http://img188.imageshack.us/i/milmi6.jpg/
General
Search & Rescue Helicopter
Manufacturer : Mil, USSR
Service in PAF : 1968 - 1969
Technical Data
Rotar Dia : 114.10 feet
Cabin Height : 06.0 feet
Width : 12.0 feet
Engine / Thrust : 2 x Solovian D-25 / 2 x 5,500 hp
Max T/ Off Wt : 93,700 Lbs
Payload : 26,400 Lbs
Seating : 120
Crew : 4 - 6
Weapons
Nil

Performance
Max Speed : 217 MPH
Service Ceiling : 14,750 feet
Hover Height 2,000 feet
Range 650 Miles

it was just 'demo' and it crashed!

I Personally think that this is wide of the mark that awesome tread has been started without introduction of Mr. Hussaini... so lets start now...

Who is S M A Hussaini ?

Group Captain [R] Syed Masood Akhtar Hussaini

0809022_2.jpg

S.M.A. Hussaini shows his painting, “JF-17 Thunder Makes Public Debut.”
:pakistan:

hussaini_jan21.jpg

Group Captain Syed Masood Akhtar Hussaini is the Official Military Aviation Artist of the Pakistan Air Force. Born in January 1951, he joined PAF College, Sargodha in 1963 and was commissioned as a pilot in March 1971 at the PAF Academy, Risalpur, gaining a Bachelor's degree from that institution. In 1973 he qualified as an Air Defence Weapons Controller, a capacity in which he continued to serve until his retirement in 2000.

Hussaini’s art work has appeared in several other publications. On the 40th anniversary of the PAF, the Government of Pakistan issued ten commemorative postage stamps, all bearing miniaturised prints of his aviation paintings. Several exhibitions of his art have been held. Hussaini is well-known in foreign countries. His paintings are displayed in the air force premises of Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, the UK, the USA and Zimbabwe.

In 1987, the President of Pakistan conferred on him the Tamgha-i-Basalat in recognition of his contribution as the Aviation Artist of the PAF. This was followed in 1998 by the President's Pride of Performance Award to Hussaini. The American Society of Aviation Artist has honoured him with their fellowship after his work was displayed at an American exhibition.

Hussaini is a realist in the tradition of the leading aviation artist of the United States Keith Ferris, Frank Wootton of the UK and Paul Langeley of France. Ferris was the first professional artist to recognise Hussaini's extraordinary talent and became his friend and mentor. Hussaini shares with these aviation artists the outstanding ability for using the aerial points of view that are both unusual and dramatic, perspectives that impart a sense of speed and excitement on the scene. Although retired from active air force duty, Hussaini's commitment to art and the PAF continues with undiminished vigour.

First things first this gentlemen is one great officer and has served PAF well and a awsome artist ... i love his work i have several of his books awsome pic's thx for sharing and GOD bless Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom