What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Check Avalanche buries 130 Pakistani soldiers near Siachen Glacier - The Times of India Comments on this Page. These comments should be shown all those peace loving hippies who think Indians want friendship with Pakistan.

Indian forces should help rescue them. And I am alarmed by the amount of idiots reading this post and praying for the death of the Pakistani soldiers. What hatred ! cowards .. grow up ! The rivalry with Pakistan is no more healthy. Get over it

We as an Indian army always treated Pakistani soldiers with respect as we always believed that we both are doing our respective duties for our beloved motherland. R.I.P

So much hatred. Everyone on earth has the same flesh and blood,pain,sorrow and other emotions are same. Sitting on your lazy a** and commenting takes no energy. Guarding border in minus -50C,needs a lot of strength be it on Indian side or Pakistani side.Senseless commenting with baseless animosity, soldiers guard the borders being away from their family,their beloved. When they come in their coffin to home,image the trauma their parents undergo.I have seen the trauma when Sanjay Gurung,a kargil martyr was brought back in my village. I know now you dumb*** lunatics would start a chain of comments regarding Mumbai attack and the subsequent vengeance. I deplore loss of life and wish the perpetrators should be killed with no mercy.Terrorist should be stoned to death.But that dosent gives any right to pray for the death of soldiers guarding borders,who are told to shoot and kill. I wish that everyone comes alive. All the haters,jakar apni M** chu***...i dont give a flying far* to you.Jobless people. Jai Hind.

It is sad that so many lives are lost. A soldier should be respected irrespective of the country he serves because they are doing their duty towards their country. Hope all the pakistani friends understand this. At the same time what they did to saurabh kalia and his soldiers is highly deplorable and shows their unethical and unprofessional behaviour.

Our religion teaches us to treat all human beings equally, so we respect and pray for the peace of the souls of those who have passed away whoever they may be.

Our religion teaches us to treat all human beings equally, so we respect and pray for the peace of the souls of those who have passed away whoever they may be.

Anyone who has died, whoever it is, we should pray that the dead rest in peace. May God give peace to the departed

some of the comments fom Indians...If you wish to see evil and wrong then that is all you going to see.....touche:azn:

I appreciate Indian members saying their forces must help but i think only problem is weather.

How did 150 soldiers get trapped... And that's why you're not supposed to scream out load in these areas.

It was a HQ according to one member. The second largest one in Siachen after the one at Gyong La which is the largest. It wasn't just one random post which got trapped in avalanche.

A very very sad and unfortunate incident.

If you are alive, keep your strength comrades... Help is coming...

soldiers life`ll not spoiled for such an idiot accident... we are made for something else..

god`ll be with you, he always will...

Back
Top Bottom