What's new

availability of M16 gun in pakistan

M Y U Khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
i want to know about M16 weather it is available in pakistan market with its original calibor (5.56), and also the PRICE ?

i want to know about M16 weather it is available in pakistan market with its original calibor (5.56), and also the PRICE ?

5.56 is prohibited bore, unless you have a PB licence (quota is full) no point even trying to buy one as the penalty is pretty harsh. But just for discussion sake, if you do hold a PB licence a M4a1 will cost you about 300,000 (Armalite) with a few shiny accessories. M16 A2 will cost about 150,000/200,000 depending on quality etc etc... Also be careful when dealing with vendors if you are new to buying weapons, you can get stung pretty badly. So when going shopping, take a local with you who knows the inns and outs.

The sensible choice if you are buying for self defense is the "shorty" Benelli_M3 which can set you back 100k or a Zigana 9mm which will cost 25,000 and gives you most bang for your buck. If you are buying for practical Rifle shooting, you can pick up a .222 Armalite copy for 120,000 from Majid & Sons or any half decent dealer in Kai/Lhr/Rwp or Pesh.

First of all, it's a rifle :) Secondly, I, myself have a question. Don't you guys produce M16s in Pakistan?
The sensible choice if you are buying for self defense is the "shorty" Benelli_M3 which can set you back 100k or a Zigana 9mm which will cost 25,000 and gives you most bang for your buck. If you are buying for practical Rifle shooting, you can pick up a .222 Armalite copy for 120,000 from Majid & Sons or any half decent dealer in Kai/Lhr/Rwp or Pesh.
Third, is zigana popular in Pakistan?

First of all, it's a rifle :) Secondly, I, myself have a question. Don't you guys produce M16s in Pakistan?

Third, is zigana popular in Pakistan?

Yes very much so. Affordable, and reliable. Very popular in the Pakistan Army and Private Security Companies.

Yes very much so. Affordable, and reliable. Very popular in the Pakistan Army and Private Security Companies.

I second you. A friend of mine keeps a Zigana as a secondary weapon while fighting the baddies.

5.56 is prohibited bore, unless you have a PB licence (quota is full) no point even trying to buy one as the penalty is pretty harsh. But just for discussion sake, if you do hold a PB licence a M4a1 will cost you about 300,000 (Armalite) with a few shiny accessories. M16 A2 will cost about 150,000/200,000 depending on quality etc etc... Also be careful when dealing with vendors if you are new to buying weapons, you can get stung pretty badly. So when going shopping, take a local with you who knows the inns and outs.

Sir which gun are you talking about?

@RescueRanger quick question, do you guys use .300 AAC balckout .243 win (are they NPB's)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting :) How about Sarsılmaz ST10? it's a fine 9mm too.

@truthseeker2010 the CQm4 is a Chinese clone of the M4A1 and is available from the local market in .223 semi auto, price is 120,000 to 150,000.
@sandy_3126 yes 7.62 is PB in Punjab, in Sindh, Baluchistan and AK you can keep 7.62 on a bolt action as a Non Prohibited Bore. In Islamabad (All Pakistan MOI licence) the maximum are:
.22 on non auto rifle (NPB)
12/15/16 Gauge Shotgun ( non auto only) NPB
.222 / .223 bolt action is allowed, semi auto or auto is prohibited.

So sorry to disagree with you @RescueRanger , but sir Ziagana indeed is a very reliable pistol but its price is 70 - 80k depending on location, zigana in 25k is a local copy

@truthseeker2010 the CQm4 is a Chinese clone of the M4A1 and is available from the local market in .223 semi auto, price is 120,000 to 150,000.
@sandy_3126 yes 7.62 is PB in Punjab, in Sindh, Baluchistan and AK you can keep 7.62 on a bolt action as a Non Prohibited Bore. In Islamabad (All Pakistan MOI licence) the maximum are:
.22 on non auto rifle (NPB)
12/15/16 Gauge Shotgun ( non auto only) NPB
.222 / .223 bolt action is allowed, semi auto or auto is prohibited.

All 7.62's are prohibited or just the 7.62 x39, 7.62 x51 nato and 7.62 x 54R, because .300 aac is 7.62 x 35mm cartridge...

Very interesting :) How about Sarsılmaz ST10? it's a fine 9mm too.

No doubt ST 10 is a good pistol and in use by turkish police but its a clone of HK Usp, second thing is its price is too high, in this price you can have much better abd battle proven cz75b , tauras pt 92 , canik piranha a best clone of cz75, carcal f striker fire, baikal viking mp446

Back
Top Bottom