What's new

Auto policy approved, door wide open for new entrant

It isn't the proposal. You don't submit a proposal of investment as submission to the stock exchange. Also, read the first line: "GNL is proud to join hands with Renault" - also in the same press release "finalize the partnership"
bhai iss nay qasam uthai hai k nae maant'na,
let him blabber,

by late 2018, the plant will roll out cars while he still will look for confirmations elsewhere.

You surely have the right to do so Sire!

Yes. I do. And I will.

blab·ber
ˈblabər/
informal
verb
  1. 1.
    talk foolishly, mindlessly, or excessively.
    "she blabbered on and on"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who talks foolishly or indiscreetly.

(Except that nobody can provide Renault's confirmation. :D )

bhai iss nay qasam uthai hai k nae maant'na,
let him blabber,

by late 2018, the plant will roll out cars while he still will look for confirmations elsewhere.
Really wanted to tell you guys that you people are wasting your time but i wanted you guys to learn it the hard way. :enjoy:

Yes. I do. And I will.

blab·ber
ˈblabər/
informal
verb
  1. 1.
    talk foolishly, mindlessly, or excessively.
    "she blabbered on and on"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who talks foolishly or indiscreetly.

(Except that nobody can provide Renault's confirmation. :D )

sure,

thats exactly why I mentioned the word "blabber"
Glad you also know why,

the confirmation was in the form Groupe Renault's tweet,
the Official Submission to PSX and foremost, as mentioned wait till the end of 2018 to see the cars for yourself, that'll be your confirmation,

else you are like always free to believe otherwise

Really wanted to tell you guys that you people are wasting your time but i wanted you guys to learn it the hard way. :enjoy:
haha okay,
we'll learn the hard way then :yahoo:

sure,

thats exactly why I mentioned the word "blabber"
Glad you also know why,

the confirmation was in the form Groupe Renault's tweet,
the Official Submission to PSX and foremost, as mentioned wait till the end of 2018 to see the cars for yourself, that'll be your confirmation,

else you are like always free to believe otherwise

Yes, Renault used the word "nego" for negotiations. Where is the tweet that shows the end result? Or any other confirmation?

I will let others decide who is being prudent here. And let reality speak for itself. :D

Finally something good.....:yahoo:
We are tired of already running three junkmakers offering horrible prices for their so called luxury sedans.Lets hope for some giant to come and wipe their monopoly.I want WV,GM and Ford to kick their asses and give them a real tough time in competition.

Can you please indicate a source announcing that the partnership "has been finalized" as described? After all, if Renault is investing $60 million for a brand new plant, it must have made a declaration to its stockholders at some point in time.

Buddy, if you read Ghandhara Nissan's declaration, it has both Al-Futtaim and Renault involved. Details on who has invested what has yet to be released other than the fact that 60% is foreign investment.

Quoted for the record. We will revisit this matter in 2018, I suppose. :D

lol. You will eat a humble pie soon enough.

Buddy, if you read Ghandhara Nissan's declaration, it has both Al-Futtaim and Renault involved. Details on who has invested what has yet to be released other than the fact that 60% is foreign investment.

lol. You will eat a humble pie soon enough.

All I am asking for is proper referencing of the claims being made. I hope Renault succeeds, so to me it does not really matter. But I do like to see claims backed up with correct information. That is all.

All I am asking for is proper referencing of the claims being made. I hope Renault succeeds, so to me it does not really matter. But I do like to see claims backed up with correct information. That is all.
The Pakistani party has made a public statement that Renault is involved. Now if it was false, i'm pretty sure Renault would file a lawsuit.

If by proper referencing you want an official press release from Renault - you'll have to wait.

The Pakistani party has made a public statement that Renault is involved. Now if it was false, i'm pretty sure Renault would file a lawsuit.

If by proper referencing you want an official press release from Renault - you'll have to wait.

Except that there is no further mention of it by Renault, or even by Al-Futtaim. None at all. I am in no rush. Let's all wait.

Back
Top Bottom