What's new

Aussie Lamb.. Best in the world

White washing at its finest.

Australia isnt the multicultural paradise shown in the video. Neither is it as racist as some make it out to be. The truth lies somewhere in between.

Funny bit with the Kiwis though. Couldnt keep them away :)

White washing at its finest.

Australia isnt the multicultural paradise shown in the video. Neither is it as racist as some make it out to be. The truth lies somewhere in between.

Funny bit with the Kiwis though. Couldnt keep them away :)

Well you cant deny it's multicultural, Nearly 30% Aussies are either born overseas and another large section first generation immigrants.. Racism exists though there's no denying that either.. And people keep coming.. Fair dinkum i'd say.. :-)

Well you cant deny it's multicultural, Nearly 30% Aussies are either born overseas and another large section first generation immigrants.. Racism exists though there's no denying that either.. And people keep coming.. Fair dinkum i'd say.. :-)

Hey, this entire country is immigrant country. Everyone is a foreign immigrant or descendant of a foreign immigrant except the aboriginals. The arrival of Europeans was a dark dark time for the Aboriginals and this video makes light of that. Its great to see Cathy Freeman though.

Hey, this entire country is immigrant country. Everyone is a foreign immigrant or descendant of a foreign immigrant except the aboriginals. The arrival of Europeans was a dark dark time for the Aboriginals and this video makes light of that. Its great to see Cathy Freeman though.

You cant turn back the clock mate.. Atleast reparations have been made at the federal govt level, Better late than never and a long way to go but still way better than North America, They are yet to acknowledge the crimes against the first nations

I dont think the video particularly disrespected the Aboriginal people, It reemphasized they were the original holders of the land before anyone else

Well lets just say this represents what Australia is after it changed from New Holland.. :-)

Back
Top Bottom