What's new

Aug 22 attack on media houses was pre-planned by MQM: DG Rangers

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1171985-BilalAkbar-1472484650-380-640x480.jpg

DG Rangers Major Gen Bilal Akbar speaks to media in Karachi on Monday. PHOTO: ONLINE

DG Rangers Maj Gen Bilal Akbar has said that the August 22 attack on media houses was planned and executed by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and six of their partymen have confessed to their crime.

“The members of MQM’s unit and sector offices carried out the attack on the directives of the party’s Rabita Committee and Central Executive Committee,” the DG said while talking to media during his visit to Jinnah Hospital on Monday.

Miscreants launched attacks on several media offices, soon after party supremo Altaf Hussain delivered hate speech and anti-state remarks last Monday.

MQM’s Asif Hasnain joins Pak Sarzameen Party

Subsequently, MQM’s senior leader Farooq Sattar announced to disassociate the affairs of the party from Altaf, saying all political affairs will be run from Karachi.

“The six arrested miscreants have revealed that they brought batons and knives and organised the attackers on the directives given,” Maj Gen Bilal said.

“These six persons are being handed over to police for further investigation and a subsequent trial, while we will continue to carry out raids to nab the remaining miscreants.”

According to the Sindh Rangers chief, two officials working in banks near the Karachi Press Club, belonging to the MQM labour division, provided refuge to the miscreants prior to attack.

“One of them, Javaid Shaukat has been arrested while the other, Khurram Khan is still at large and raids are being conducted to arrest him,” the DG added.

Ten more MQM offices razed

Since August 25, more than two dozen offices of MQM reportedly built on government’s land have been demolished while about 200 remain sealed as law enforcement agencies continue crackdown against the party.

On Sunday, prominent party leader Asif Husnain announced to part ways with the MQM and joined Mustafa Kamal’s Pak Sarzameen Party, which already comprises several prominent political figures.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1171985/aug-22-attack-media-houses-pre-planned-mqm-dg-rangers/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shizzz, Altaf Hussain alone cannot do much damage. Such incidents cannot be a rush of the blood, it was obviously pre-planned. And MQM was probably looking to score some big casualty numbers in clashes with Police and Rangers but failed to do so.
We blame AH, but forget the people on ground-MQM. And now damage control. Kudos to the federal government, what jokers.

@notorious_eagle ,@Patriots ,@Musafir117 ,@The Eagle ,@saiyan0321 ,@Arsalan ,@That Guy .....

Nawaz shareif needed a distraction from panama leaks and MQM needed an NRO which will be given by PMLN soon.

Farooq Sattar was there & endorsing all the sh1t....

Of course it was.. As much as AH is to be blamed one cannot forget the party members who partook in this as well as leaders who did nothing to stop it and indulged in this attack. The farooq sattar press conference have been damage control steps but the fact is that they are struggling to even kick out altaf much less perpetrate those that were involved.

It was obviously pre planned attack as they brought the dandas with them.

No shizzz, Altaf Hussain alone cannot do much damage. Such incidents cannot be a rush of the blood, it was obviously pre-planned. And MQM was probably looking to score some big casualty numbers in clashes with Police and Rangers but failed to do so.
We blame AH, but forget the people on ground-MQM. And now damage control. Kudos to the federal government, what jokers.

Intelligence report suggested about a design whereby many officials may lost their lives during tackling of such situation, by unknown persons so comes strategy whereby direct contact was not made yet Security Agencies managed to keep it low so the snakes were out of the pit.

The aftermath and reasons:-

I am very much sure and many others would agree as well that this all is happening as planned after Pahse-I though which failed miserably but still working on the same agenda that was designed as to portray minus 1 (AH) then redirect the people towards Farooq under the same umbrella and the same terrorists cults. Fool the people that MQM Pakistan has nothing to do with AH and everything is fine, a failed attempt to avoid any crackdown and justice only because of a simple denounce of relation with AH. On other hand, the same ideology will continue with new name, a mere new name, whereby more UNKNOWNS will do the job that MQM Pakistan wouldn't be able to do so and MQM London will be blamed yet MQM Pakistan will be condemning any such attack but the loss is all of the civilian's and there will be chaos.

People will see like clash between two factions of MQM but the lives lost would be of Civilians and unrest in this city. Just look at the recent updates whereby even a Badla Group is formed (as planned) only to give more room and sympathy to Farooq Sattar and counter the PSP (MK) induction in Karachi. Ironically, there is no stance by any Government Official or the even, I feel like, PPPP is also not opposing it that much. Still, the ruling elite and PPPP alongwith many others old aged thugs, are playing politics whereby the scene and evidence is proving treason. None of these thugs have any idea that this is not about internal politics but Sovereignty and Security of Pakistan that a traitor has challenged us.

The denunciation of AH wouldn't do much as very next of the 22nd August, 2016, the same enemy spit more venom in US and later in South Africa which was way more than both of earlier occasions. There is a simple formula to understand this that A guy is hired for a specific job and is paid well then after, the person become useless and is of no worth, wouldn't be paid any salary but indeed would be fired so the MQM in Pakistan without AH would be the same as that fired Guy and AH cannot afford that currently because cases against him by Scotland Yard are seems like much proven but the proceedings freeze or lingered-on due to their own interests with AH. The day whereby Farooq Sattar fulfills the foreign requirements, we will be seeing justice serving to AH in London and who knows, death sentence/life imprisonment in Imran Farooq Murder Case along with Money Laundering etc.

I am really saddened by looking at the people and their state of relations with MQM even after this. Just look at the Politicians, what else to expect from them all but worst and pathetic approach and the blind lovers are nowadays going to cross those politicians in long run.

The game is started from all around against Pakistan and every future development of ours that starts firstly with CPEC. Mehmood Achakzai, Asfand Yaar Wali, MQM, Altaf Hussain, PPPP, Baluch terrorists thanks to Modi, India's non-stop statements regarding GB and Baluchistan, people like Hamid Mir and Najam Sethi, Asma Jahangir, are the names and parties involved for anti-Pakistan campaign and unfortunately, the Government which is not serious to bring them all down, should also be counted in the same list of damaging Pakistan. These corrupt politicians are nothing but will live and die for their money and luxuries abroad. They have nothing on their minds beyond the wealth, VIP Culture and greed of power. Including the ruling elite, if the lot was for Pakistan, long ago, it would have eliminated every threat even if it was political or would have supported every stance for Pakistan against any adversary but by doing so, I don't think any of these political jokers or fake leaders may be spared as innocent because none of them is Pakistan at all. There is no plausible explanation for not taking actions against all those traitors as the few are mentioned above nor any strict action is taken by as the day passes, in the name of coalition for democracy, more of such thugs, culprits and low life cults are petted by these politicians with the help of each other. I bet here, if anyone would have ever insulted the leader of PMLn or PPPP or any other old aged thug party, the land of Pakistan or even the world would be made as hell for that blasphemer but alas as it is about motherland, what to expect from these external lots.

The drama is already begun in Karachi, almost 8 days passed but no such strict action nor any stance towards these traitors is shown yet mere political statements. Some people rightly observed and said, where there is tough time for the corrupts, there happens something big that diverts every focus to the instant issue than earlier. All them are working like sleeping cells and are activated on time when needed as nowadays, Kashmir rise once again with more pace, loud and clear so the rival needed a divergent yet all these culprits doing the job that they are paid for that to create chaos, unrest, damage the peace and development like CPEC yet throwing the Kashmir cause to cold storage.

Hopefully, damage wouldn't be much yet we have to stand united and affirm for our motherland and not be diverted by such low level tactics. Indeed it is our responsibility to prove them fail.

Pakistan Zindabad

and today their mayor has taken oath. what a wonderful country we are living in? raise slogans openly against your country, request her enemies to do destabilize the country and then still get elected as rulers by the gen population of the same country. something is grossly wrong with paksitanis

1171985-BilalAkbar-1472484650-380-640x480.jpg

DG Rangers Major Gen Bilal Akbar speaks to media in Karachi on Monday. PHOTO: ONLINE

DG Rangers Maj Gen Bilal Akbar has said that the August 22 attack on media houses was planned and executed by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and six of their partymen have confessed to their crime.

“The members of MQM’s unit and sector offices carried out the attack on the directives of the party’s Rabita Committee and Central Executive Committee,” the DG said while talking to media during his visit to Jinnah Hospital on Monday.

Miscreants launched attacks on several media offices, soon after party supremo Altaf Hussain delivered hate speech and anti-state remarks last Monday.

MQM’s Asif Hasnain joins Pak Sarzameen Party

Subsequently, MQM’s senior leader Farooq Sattar announced to disassociate the affairs of the party from Altaf, saying all political affairs will be run from Karachi.

“The six arrested miscreants have revealed that they brought batons and knives and organised the attackers on the directives given,” Maj Gen Bilal said.

“These six persons are being handed over to police for further investigation and a subsequent trial, while we will continue to carry out raids to nab the remaining miscreants.”

According to the Sindh Rangers chief, two officials working in banks near the Karachi Press Club, belonging to the MQM labour division, provided refuge to the miscreants prior to attack.

“One of them, Javaid Shaukat has been arrested while the other, Khurram Khan is still at large and raids are being conducted to arrest him,” the DG added.

Ten more MQM offices razed

Since August 25, more than two dozen offices of MQM reportedly built on government’s land have been demolished while about 200 remain sealed as law enforcement agencies continue crackdown against the party.

On Sunday, prominent party leader Asif Husnain announced to part ways with the MQM and joined Mustafa Kamal’s Pak Sarzameen Party, which already comprises several prominent political figures.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1171985/aug-22-attack-media-houses-pre-planned-mqm-dg-rangers/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@notorious_eagle ,@Patriots ,@Musafir117 ,@The Eagle ,@saiyan0321 ,@Arsalan ,@That Guy .....
If this DG rangers have some balls regarding tackle with PPP goones in interior Sind I'm all with him till than I'm not taking him serious. There are too many IF ( agar magar ) IF I can critises AH! IF I crtissing IK or Nawaz Zardari or Achkzai Afsandar I do have right to criticize the negatives of our LEJ, I saw these Generals to visit UK 10 down street I saw these generals keep shut eyes on 12th May etc etc etc???

DG Ranger himself had to come out to give this statement. Interesting.

WOW i have not read any better analysis
No need to be sarcastic i just wrote what every TV channel and news reporter is already saying. Secondly i know you worship Noora so pipe it down a bit.

No need to be sarcastic i just wrote what every TV channel and news reporter is already saying. Secondly i know you worship Noora so pipe it down a bit.

they get paid to fool the uneducated, what is your excuse, being one of them?
beside if you dont support Noora is no reason to act stupid

DG Ranger himself had to come out to give this statement. Interesting.
Not really, considering that the Rangers are currently heavily involved with policing duty in Karachi.

Mutahida Qatil Movement ............................. best describes the leadership, best describes the voters and supporters of this movement, this all struggle for rights has been enjoying free killing of innocents. If they can kill Amjad Sabri they may as well kill their father and brothers.

Back
Top Bottom