What's new

[ATTENTION!] Official article admits DF-21(X) has ability of attacking moving target

well people, you can say i'm indian, you can say i came from mars or im an ET or whatever u like, that's fine. this has nothing to do with the topic.

here i bring you some interesting development of the ASBM report:

someone just posted a thread in the bbs attached to the 两弹一星 website hours ago:

w w w. ldyx.org/bbs/read.php?tid=170&page=1&toread=1#tpc

guy quotes something allegedly from a magazine called "glory of the red star" (红星风采). it says that in a war game a second artillery unit luanched 2 missiles and destroyed the enemy fleet from 2000KM away.

but in fact the original article is from CHINA NATIONAL RADIO. (that's really something official). and in that original article, the above mentioned luanch against enemy fleet is nowhere to find. The ASBM war game is simply inserted into the original official report, in order to make the story look authentic with a reliable source.

the officail report from China National Radio: w w w.cnr.cn/junshi/zgjd/ep/201003/t20100326_506208163.h t m l

Last edited:
here is the official report from China National Radio:

and the UNDERLINED part, which says that in a war game a second artillery unit luanched 2 missiles and destroyed the enemy fleet from 2000KM away, is inserted into the official report :

中广网江南3月26日消息(通讯员吴天喜 记者梁永春 陈寿富)

面对国家安全形势的发展变化,第二炮兵“常规导弹第一旅”以开展深入学习实践科学发展观活动为契机,紧紧扭住核心军事能力建设不放松,更新发展理念、创新组训模式、拓展建设思路,不断深化军事斗争准备,实现了由任务推动向职能推动、由任务牵引向能力牵引的转变,在更高起点上推动部队信息化建设转型,部队应对多种安全威胁、完成多样化军事任务的能力全面增强。

“我们要敢于出击,善于胜利,这是我们旅的任务,更是我们的使命!”该旅旅长如是说。

江南某地,第二炮兵某旅导弹实战考核现场,军情突然出现,情报显示二千多千米外一支“敌方”舰队正在驶向禁航区。由预备人员组成的导弹发射班子展开战斗队形、占领发射阵地,整个过程流畅有序。屏幕上敌人快速行动,不多时已经越过了黄线。官兵们迅速进入发射程序,伴随着发射的轰鸣,两枚新型导弹一飞冲天。数分钟后,弹头从天而降,直扑目标。巨响过后,他们顺利通过了考核。

车辆修理工董黎明说:“旅里要求人人都要练导弹操作技术。通过训练证明我这个修理工也是可以操作好导弹的。”

这个旅转变组训模式,走开了“全员合训、岗位分训”的路子。全员合训就是让官兵把导弹操作技能作为必修课来训练。岗位分训就是根据各自的岗位组织对应性的训练。全员合训是上大课拿毕业证,岗位分训是上专业课拿上岗证。几轮训练下来,就连一些保障分队的官兵都成了导弹发射的预备队员。

第二炮兵某基地司令员高津说:“我们现在针对新装备新任务开展了多能训练,发射单元进行发射专业训练,转运单元、修理分队也加训了发射专业,这就会使发射营的发射架比编制多了三分之一的发射单元。和平时期能够确保常年高戒备状态有替补,在战时能够确保战时减员有备份。”

新装备新任务不但激发了官兵参训的积极性,也激起了大家自主创新的热情,催生了一批科研革新成果。前不久,官兵自主研制出了导弹模拟训练器材和仿真弹,使部队的训练效益得到大幅度提升。

某发射连连长王海涛说:“以前我们每套单元每个月才能组织一次实装操作训练,现在有了这套仿真弹和模拟器材我们每天都可以组织训练。”
  找到了战斗力持续增长的阀门,部队发展的道路就越走越宽。他们在实践中摸索完善了“多型混编比较训”,“专业理论滚动训”,“特殊岗位接茬训”等一系列新机制。建立了“月装备拉动、季野外驻训、年度合成训练”制度,开展全员全装全要素拉动训练。从近距离到远距离,从熟悉地域到陌生地域,从择机发射到随机发射,部队机动能力和作战能力明显增强。

这些年来,这个导弹旅先后成功发射导弹近百枚、四次受到中央军委通令嘉奖,成为战略导弹部队的一面旗帜。

another vivid example showing us how an official report is being misrepresented and distorted.

Last edited:
to support their story, they even made a snapshot of the "glory of the red star" (红星风采) magazine. u can see the word "glory" and read the ASBM war game story which is inserted into the CNR official report. the problem is, cant even testify that the magazine ever existed, cant tell (even if there is such a magazine) if it is an official/ legal publication and why it published a distorted report. like i said, dont wanna discuss ASBM matters. but one needs to check the credibility of such reports before making a judgement. Or let me rephrase, one needs to prove that the magazine "glory of the red star" exists, is more official and authoritative than China National Radio and the snapshot itself is not a fake one.

the snapshot:

w w w. top81.cn/top81bbs/uploads/2010/05/22/1274535857_55245.j p g

Last edited:
How come you're dragging up old articles?

I was searching things regarding DF-21, Yuan class subs, HQ-9A and other systems.

THere is a search option on PDF. I used it and found many funny things. This is s professtional fourm and people are behaving like KIDS!!!!

I was searching things regarding DF-21, Yuan class subs, HQ-9A and other systems.

THere is a search option on PDF. I used it and found many funny things. This is s professtional fourm and people are behaving like KIDS!!!!

hahaha professional...

This is what happens when you give kids too much freedom of speech and expression :lol:

Hmmm...Not every Chinese is communist...Hmmm...That mean what I said is correct...That it is extremely difficult for a communist to be an honest person.

^^^is a Fascist statement.

A translation of the article???

The concept of maneuverable reentry vehicles is not new in the PLA. Missiles like the DF-31, DF-41, JL-2, DF-11/15, are reported to incorporate this technology.

Do we need to learn Chinese?
Well, Its very interesting design, cant understand what it is. I thought English was the only lanuage to be used.

Anyways, waiting for English version.

It can't be very professional if people are behaving like kids can it?:what:

There are professionals who post, but this is not a 'professional' forum.

Back
Top Bottom