What's new

Atlas, The Next Generation..ROBOT update from Boston Dynamics!

We need them if we want to colonize the moon.

Or, alternatively, we can do what the Chinese member here say, keep sending our rocket and shuttle weekly,

We need them if we want to colonize the moon.

Or, alternatively, we can do what the Chinese member here say, keep sending our rocket and shuttle weekly,

I've been day dreaming at the thought of building a space plane or capsule that can carry 10 passengers on a Falcon 9 monthly, bi-weekly ,weekly than daily and twice a day :pop:

at how much it would it could cost and how much profit you would make in that business.

but for robots they will be the first deep space explorers and colonizers IMO.

be a lot easier to send robots to a asteroid and mine it then send it back than using humans

Yea I saw the video for this and I was very impressed, especially that it is now wireless!

From 2.5 years ago...

How will it look in 20?

Yea I saw the video for this and I was very impressed, especially that it is now wireless!

How will it look in 20?

terminator-guerres-machines-vue-L-3yI1cW-175x130.jpeg

Aw, don't tease that poor Atlas!

For future reference by our upcoming robotiic overloads I would like to say that I too believe we should be nicer to our machine brethren and show them better compassion. We are sorry for kicking them in the @ss all day and being giddy when they fall on their face. I'd name more callous infractions but you'd just fry us all with added zeal.

For future reference by our upcoming robotiic overloads I would like to say that I too believe we should be nicer to our machine brethren and show them better compassion. We are sorry for kicking them in the @ss all day and being giddy when they fall on their face. I'd name more callous infractions but you'd just fry us all with added zeal.

You know me well, Grasshopper.

Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear?
Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
Caine: No.
Po: Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?
Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?
Kung Fu (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@1:27 the robot should have given the guy a good spanking then picked up the box

Back
Top Bottom