What's new

atheism , agnosticism and irreligion in pakistan……….

what is your belief? pakistanis only please...

• athiesm

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • agnostic

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • non-religious but a muslim of some kind

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • muslim (including Ahmadiyya)

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sikh

• christian

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
-so lets discuss what is their population?

-what are the problems they are facing? and how the government of pakistan can help them live their lives peacefully.

-@Zarvan if they are creating problems for pakistan what are those problems?

-what are the reasons people are becoming atheists and agnostics in pakistan? and if muslims can do something to help to stay muslims ect?

please don't turn this thread religious lets stick to the topic…

before people accuse me of anything i would like to say.. i am a practicing muslim so don't start accusing me of atheism ect.

@Aeronaut @mods@Chak Bamu @WebMaster @Jungibaaz
can you please make the poll of the thread public i forgot.

@FaujHistorian @Imran Khan @forcetrip @somebozo @Militant Atheist

Last edited:
so the discussion for this thread is the possible number atheists and agnostics and irreligious people in pakistan.
i am a practicing muslim how ever i still respect the rights for people to deny god's existence ect.
please don't turn this into a religious discussion and get the thread shut down.
i opened this this thread to see all the atheist, agnostic and just irreligious people in general on this forum and in our country.

so lets discuss what is their population?
what are the problems they are facing?
@Zarvan @RAMPAGE if they are creating problems for pakistan what are those problems?
what are the reasons people are becoming atheists and agnostics in pakistan? and if muslims can do something to help to stay muslims ect?

please don't turn this thread religious lets stick to the topic…

before people accuse me of anything i would like to say.. i am a practicing muslim so don't start accusing me of atheism ect.
After reading your threads which I often see I get respect for you sir:) free world & free human thinking is always be promoted everywhere

In Islamic Republic of Pakistan , every one is under Govt and they all are subjects , no discrimination should be done on the basis of religion or ethnic ... if there are some Atheist living in Pakistan they should feel secure and safe ..

Muslim, and quite content with it.

p.s. You shouldn't put Ahmadiyya separate.

Could you define Muslim? I have muslim friends who practice, but do not believe in stuff like flying angels. Would you call them irreligious muslim, although practicing? Also, by irreligious but muslim meaning culturally muslim (or people not really muslim but refusing to identify as non-muslim due to society)?

Also, does any pakistani have a hindu pakistani friend they can get into joining the forum? Would be nice to get their pespective.

Muslim, and quite content with it.

p.s. You shouldn't put Ahmadiyya separate.
ok well just change that for me please. and put the ahmediya with the muslims and add "including ahmediya"
can you please make it public.

Could you define Muslim? I have muslim friends who practice, but do not believe in stuff like flying angels. Would you call them irreligious muslim, although practicing? Also, by irreligious but muslim meaning culturally muslim (or people not really muslim but refusing to identify as non-muslim due to society)?

Also, does any pakistani have a hindu pakistani friend they can get into joining the forum? Would be nice to get their pespective.
if you don't know what a muslim is then this discussion not for you.

My question was specific to this poll. Whats the difference between muslim and irreligious but still muslim and agnostic / atheist (with a muslim name)???
name doesn't make you muslim…
a muslim is a person who believes in god and his prophet the last messenger muhammed(pbuh) and believes in the holy quran.
so anybody who doesn't believe those things is not a muslim i guess.

what kind of views does" zarvan" have regarding atheists? Just wondering!
never mind atheists he said people with secular views should be killed

name doesn't make you muslim…
a muslim is a person who believes in god and his prophet the last messenger muhammed(pbuh) and believes in the holy quran.
so anybody who doesn't believe those things is not a muslim i guess.

never mind atheists he said people with secular views should be killed
I am religious to be honest but I dont believe we should kill seculars.
Everyone i know & is related to is secular of the highest order actually.
Now being a person of faith, I do know that secularism is a disease.
Let the non muslims do whatever they want as that is none of of business but
lately our declared "progressive" muslims are bohat hi over.
Supporting fags, female imams and rewriting the laws as it serves them.
Just take my example recently as I intended to go for hajj. I ve been getting my chops
busted as to why do I need to really go for hajj. Or if I am going to grow a beard and if so,
they are not looking to be seen with a bearded guy in the us or why cant i wait till I am
a lot older to go for Hajj.
These are all fruits of secularism to the extreme and there is no such thing as moderation
in secularism. Secularism is not for muslims. Sorry.And esp not for munafik pakistanis
who have double standards anyways esp. when it comes to other pp's women. They
will never be open minded about their own.

I am religious to be honest but I dont believe we should kill seculars.
Everyone i know id secular of the highest order actually.
Now being a person of faith, I do know that secularism is a disease.
Let the non muslims do whatever they want as that is none of of business but
lately our declared "progressive" muslims are bohat hi over.
Supporting fags, female imams and rewriting the laws as it serves them.
Just take my example recently as I intended to go for hajj. I ve been getting my chops
busted as to why do I need to really go for hajj. Or if I am going to grow a beard and if so,
they are not looking to be seem with a beard or why cant i wait till I am
old to Hajj.
These are all fruits of secularism to the extreme and there is no such thing as moderation
in secularism. Secularism is not for muslims. Sorry.And esp not for munafik pakistanis
who have double standards anyways esp. when it comes to other pp's women. They
will never be open minded about their own.
secularism = separation of church and state…
anything else should come under non-religious or irreligious..
i don't support female imams, I'm against gay marriage but i can't stop them from marrying its non of my business, i'm against this stuff as a muslim.
as a pakistani I'm not against gay rights tbh because you know we already got kusrahs in pakistan and they roam freely already and they are infecting nobody with their disease they are just born that way…
as a pakistani i want the government to support every pakistanis rights….
to prevent muslims from going towards the west or becoming nonreligious its the job of us muslims to educate them about our culture and that we need to be proud and stick with our own ways of lives ect.

@Ghareeb_Da_Baal how many atheist and agnostics do you think we even have in pakistan? one of the point of this thread was to discuss what might be pushing people towards atheism or agnosticism and what we Muslims can do to help these guys stay muslim. any thoughts on that?

secularism = separation of church and state…
kid, look up the correct definition & meaning of secularism.
That homo kid from Rochester gave me the same definition as your ,up in Boston last month! seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom