Assad:. "Tell Putin I am not Yanukovych, I'm not leaving."

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Assad:. "Tell Putin I am not Yanukovych, I'm not leaving."
The Point.fr - Published 07/04/2014 at 16:48

Russian diplomat who reported these words came hail from Moscow the Syrian leader, plagued by violent protests over the past three years.

Assad © YURI KADOBNOV / AFP
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said he did not intend to follow the example of the deposed head of state of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovychand he would not leave power, in a message addressed to Vladimir Putin , reported on Monday Russian official who met him. "The Syrian president said: Tell Putin I am not Yanukovych and I'm not leaving , "reported the ex-prime minister and former head of the Court of Auditors Sergei Stepashin, at a conference Press in Moscow, on his return from Damascus.

Sergei Stepashin visited Syria last week with a high-level Russian delegation to convey a message to Syrian President his Russian counterpart, an ally of Damascus regime, faced with a revolt since March 2011. "I met the Syrian president in one of his homes" to let him know in particular that Moscow "always supported the fight against terrorism" and to the "thank him for his position on the destruction of chemical weapons," Does he added. "Contrary to Viktor Yanukovych, Assad has no enemies in his entourage (...) and no doubt he knows what he did," still felt Sergei Stepashin, now president of the NGO the Imperial Orthodox Palestinian Society.

"And physically, man is in full shape," he said. Yanukovych in February fled Ukraine, where the pro-European forces took power, and fled to Russia. "Assad told me that the active phase of military action in Syria will be completed by the end of 2014 (...) and then begin the fight against the terrorists," said Mr. Stepashin. Faces three years in a rebellion that wants his fall, Mr. Assad has not yet officially announced his intention to run for a third term at the election expected before July, but he had said in January AFP there had "good chance" he would. In early March, the Syrian parliament passed a law which de facto excludes the participation of the opposition in exile for the next presidential election and pave the way for the re-election of President Bashar al-Assad.

More barrels to the GCC's pussies...Give them Hell SAA !

I will better support Assad, than the barbarians he is fighting. Long, he has kept his country moderate. And Election is the way to go, and with Russia increasing its clout, I believe their threats are to be taken seeriously

I know.... they'll be the nightmare for Israel and for Syria in future. I don't think so the rebels would agree for an election that would allow Assad to participate. For now let them butcher each other, what can i say, their mindset is made in such a way

I know.... they'll be the nightmare for Israel and for Syria in future. I don't think so the rebels would agree for an election that would allow Assad to participate. For now let them butcher each other, what can i say, their mindset is made in such a way

Are you suggesting that all rebels fighting against the ASSad's regime are barbaric butchers?

HE will follow the footsteps on Gaddaffi, Saddam. This is inevitable. How long could he delay it is his fate.

More barrels to the GCC's pussies...Give them Hell SAA !

The vast majority of these barrels bombings are falling upon the civilians.

These barrels aren't as effective as you might think, otherwise, the SAA would have manage to re-capture the %50 of the liberated areas by the opposition.

not all of them... but ya there're hard core fellows... didn't you see the guy who eats the heart of syrian soilder's

I see.

Cannibalism exists long before the savage you're referring to. But to assume that all rebels are cannibals is absurd.

So, he technically admits that he is a traitor like the Ukrainian president who blessed Russian invasion of his country .

Are you suggesting that all rebels fighting against the ASSad's regime are barbaric butchers?

He hates any Muslim that would oppose Israeli injustice, all Israelis and their supporters would stand against the opposition if it got a victory. That's not up for question. What's up for question is are you guys going to jump on that bandwagon if the oppositions refuses to support Israeli injustice?

The source of this article is suspect, I doubt Assad would talk to his most important ally like this. After all if not for Putin Assad would be already dead.

This article is garbage.

HE will follow the footsteps on Gaddaffi, Saddam. This is inevitable. How long could he delay it is his fate.

None of mentioned characters had more than 100000 volunteers and that's why they fell but the story is different here .

Back
Top Bottom