What's new

Assad dogs arrested in Lebnon

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISF Arrests Baathist Network that Kidnaps Anti-Assad Syrians

w460.jpg

The Internal Security Forces Intelligence Branch has arrested a network allied with the Syrian regime that kidnaps opposition members and hands them over to the authorities in Damascus, al-Mustaqbal daily reported on Friday.

The newspaper quoted a high-ranking security official as saying that the cell is led by Majed Mansour, a Baath Party official in the West Bekaa.

The group, which includes Baath party members, had been recently abducting Syrian opposition members and smuggling them to Syria to be executed later on, the source said.

Their latest victim was Syrian Mohammed Ahmed al-Naamani who was kidnapped five days ago from an area in the West Bekaa and was handed over to intelligence officers in Damascus.

The official, who was not identified, told al-Mustaqbal that the Intelligence Branch carried out coordinated raids on Thursday to arrest the cell's members.

Report: ISF Arrests Baathist Network that Kidnaps Anti-Assad Syrians — Naharnet

I knew that that 3 Billion $ Lebanese military oomph will have its desired effects. Looks like Lebanon is now back into the Saudi camp. Good job arresting these scums.

I knew that that 3 Billion $ Lebanese military oomph will have its desired effects. Looks like Lebanon is now back into the Saudi camp. Good job arresting these scums.

this is to appease upset sunnis and prevent them from becoming full blown ISIS and giving faux impression that Lebanese armed forces are capable of defending the nation alone. They were still cracking down on ISIS and other Wahabi extremists long after the Saudi threw declared the military aid.

this is to appease upset sunnis and prevent them from becoming full blown ISIS and giving faux impression that Lebanese armed forces are capable of defending the nation alone. They were still cracking down on ISIS and other Wahabi extremists long after the Saudi threw declared the military aid.

Wait wait wait a second, you think that being in the Saudi camp means supporting ISIS? Oh God you poor little soul, did your mother drop you on yor head as a baby, or were you just born that way. Guys we need to start a patreon to get this guy a brain transplant, I'll ise this post as proof maybe they will do it for free.

Wait wait wait a second, you think that being in the Saudi camp means supporting ISIS? Oh God you poor little soul, did your mother drop you on yor head as a baby, or were you just born that way. Guys we need to start a patreon to get this guy a brain transplant, I'll ise this post as proof maybe they will do it for free.

I guess ISIS sustained itself all this without external help then. What was going to happen if KSA rejected america's bombing campaign? Isolate themselves further from their only super power ally like the time when Bandar Bin Sultan raged because he could get his master to bomb syria? USA doing 80% of the bombing, your royal air force is just symbolic support and killing your ISIS pawns who may threaten your royal family in the long run is no big deal.

The lebanese army were capturing FSA terrorist several months go until your heroes started capturing and murdering soldier. Sunni sheiks have even been appointed to mediate talks FSA terrorist sympathisers to this new trend.

Last edited:

Not yet and not really. The ISF has always been pro-Saudi and its domination by domestic Saudi loyalist players has never been in question. The issue lies with the military, which has been facilitating Hezbollah's agenda and has a structural allegiance to the Syria-Iran axis.

Though I hope the $3 billion end up having the effect you're thinking of.

I guess ISIS sustained itself all this without external help then. What was going to happen if KSA rejected america's bombing campaign? Isolate themselves further from their only super power ally like the time when Bandar Bin Sultan raged because he could get his master to bomb syria? USA doing 80% of the bombing, your royal air force is just symbolic support and killing your ISIS pawns who may threaten your royal family in the long run is no big deal.

The lebanese army were capturing FSA terrorist several months go until your heroes started capturing and murdering soldier. Sunni sheiks have even been appointed to mediate talks FSA terrorist sympathisers to this new trend.

I smell burned ***. Do you guys smell it too?

Mate thread title is a bit abusive

It is meant to be abusive..................a dictator who kills innocents and all his supports are entailed only to such abusive title's.

This dogs atrocities have turned common man into an extremist..... Turing that region into a hub of terrorism,

He should be eliminated immediately for the stability of that region.

Back
Top Bottom