What's new

Asma Rahman's grand wedding pictures

yes brother u r totally rite...

its orignal name is geo tv but they r traitors so thats y we call him jew tv...

ahan i thought that he is khalil ur rehman....

So now we understand why this group takes the pro-India stance.

Lozzzzzzz.. Now you realized it after so many years.

Who is the investigator??? & we can also see traitors in this crap wedding.

Now that is some heavy money Javed has spent on this wedding, now the picture is even more clearer from where he is getting so much money.

Some people have money and are spending it . Others are going "Jelly Jelly Gum Gum" and are resorting to name calling . Funny .

u_jelly.jpg

Its reported that SRK charged 750,000 dollars to attend wedding appearance. The other stars Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman also paid heavily to attend the event.\
The text and pictures were copied from a blog which can be found here.

I found only ONE thing worth noticing.
The rest is their own choice

I found only ONE thing worth noticing.
The rest is their own choice

Like mentioned earlier, there is nothing about the wedding being talked about here but the source of income. Mir-Shakeel should be made to declare his assets.

Like mentioned earlier, there is nothing about the wedding being talked about here but the source of income. Mir-Shakeel should be made to declare his assets.

His source of income is known to all.

its more worth noticing that big stars are charging for attending a wedding cremony . here in my region usually mirasis are said to charge for such participation

He has spent so much on the wedding and his daughter is looking ugly. The pastries they make of women in Pakistan are for a reason.....all that tons of make up masks everything......these swanky morons should have thought about that instead of going creative and have this girl look like a choori. :omghaha:

Your wedding look quite similar to ours. Is this a traditional islamic wedding? Also, I wouldn't call someone ugly on their wedding day. She probably looks 10x better than you and your wife.

Just one person here owns most of the Pakistani media, and can feed the minds of viewers

The more opinions you listen to, the better position you are in to form your own balanced opinion. The solution then is not to gag MSR, but allow several others to become as powerful as MSR.

Am I the only one who's missing the point where we should be surprised?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom